Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Keith Urban is my very favorite country music artist.  He sure can play that guitar, have been following him for years.  I don't have any desire to play a guitar, wish Lindsay would be interested, I'd buy one for her in a New York minute. Woman LOL

Yes he is awesome but he's not using the guitars or amps he sells on HSN either.      

With all due respect I don't  think anyone would expect him to use those on stage. Instruments and equipment for professional use is in a different category imho.

Honored Contributor

Re: Keith Urban on HSN

[ Edited ]

@JDJ555 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Keith Urban is my very favorite country music artist.  He sure can play that guitar, have been following him for years.  I don't have any desire to play a guitar, wish Lindsay would be interested, I'd buy one for her in a New York minute. Woman LOL

Yes he is awesome but he's not using the guitars or amps he sells on HSN either.      

With all due respect I don't  think anyone would expect him to use those on stage. Instruments and equipment for professional use is in a different category imho.

Yes I know that but I guarantee you there are people who think that is what he is using based on the presentations and what is said. 

Besides that, there are guitars that are better than other guitars but the amp and the rest of the sound system would make more of a difference for a professional musician than the guitar.