Honored Contributor

Katy Perry/Orlando Bloom Welcome Daughter

Katy Perry announced the birth of her first child, daughter Daisy Dove, with fiancé Orlando Bloom on Wednesday.

'We are floating with love and wonder from the safe and healthy arrival of our daughter,' said the couple in a statement to UNICEF.

Singer Perry, 35, and actor Bloom, 43, shared a sweet black and white photo of them holding onto their newborn's tiny hand.

Love: 'We are floating with love and wonder from the safe and healthy arrival of our daughter,' said the couple in a statement to UNICEF

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Re: Katy Perry/Orlando Bloom Welcome Daughter

I'm so happy for them...really like her for her not so much for her style or her music.  I do like some of it.

Honored Contributor

I LHeartVE THE NAME!

Daisy Bloom

Honored Contributor

cute daisy on the fhumb

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 2.21.37 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Katy also just released a new song, "Daisies". She said she had picked out her name long ago.

Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NutHKRKBgR0

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I love the baby's name-Daisy Dove and Daisy Bloom.

I read that he liked the name Fiona, also such a pretty name. He liked how it goes with the name of his son with Miranda Kerr, Flynn.

Also love the Unicef focused birth announcement, and that they're both ambassadors.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I absolutely love that picture!  Little Daisy holding onto her Daddy's thumb and Mommy's hand with the daisy painted on her fingernail.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *