Honored Contributor

Anybody know what programs Katie will now be on?  I see the morning shows have changed.  She's one of my favorites.

Contributor

@Krimpette, acording to the program guide, she's on QVC2 today from noon to 3:00 eastern - a fashion clearance show followed by Lisa Rinna

Honored Contributor

@GarlandGal. Thank you!  She's so watchable!

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette  Among her other shows, Katie is hosting (social media hosting) with Jill Bauer in You're Home With Jill on Q2 at 10pm on Monday nights.

Honored Contributor

Seems like they're almost demoting her. I hope that's not the case.  I think she's one of the better hosts.

Super Contributor
I just love listening to her. She has such a soothing and pleasant voice. I hope the Q has more opportunities for her.....she is a keeper!
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Krimpette  Among her other shows, Katie is hosting (social media hosting) with Jill Bauer in You're Home With Jill on Q2 at 10pm on Monday nights.

That was an odd match to me.....and the concept was basically that Katie would be doing the social media off camera...?????............I really like Katie.............she should be doing her own show....not being Jill's unseen sidekick...

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Seems like they're almost demoting her. I hope that's not the case.  I think she's one of the better hosts.

I felt the same way.......being Jill's media person on the computer?????  Love Katie...not a Jill fan.............just a 

strange set up after Katie has been flying solo for so long

now.............................

Honored Contributor

Re: Katie McGee

[ Edited ]

I'm thinking that they're prompting viewers to gradually become acquainted with the new hosts on the main Q channel. 

Hence, Katie has been temporarily moved to Q2.  I like her demeanor.

I used to have Q2 channel, but then it unfortunately disappeared.

Nice selection of new hosts, btw.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY, Katie isn't one of the new hosts though.  She's been with QVC for about 3 years or so.

@Caaareful Shopper, according to Katie's FB page, she will be Jill's social media host on both the Monday and Friday evening Q2 shows with Jill.