Honored Contributor

'What I meant' is that, perhaps, they've moved Katie McGee over to Q2 in order to introduce viewers, on the main Q channel, to the new hosts. 

I used to have the Q2 channel, but then it 'disappeared', unfortunately.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Re: Katie McGee

[ Edited ]

Katie McGee was a reporter on several NYC local affiliates for a number years.  She was professional as well as knowledgeable.  Loved watching and listening to her.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Katie McGee was a reporter on several NYC local affiliates for a number years.  She was professional as well as knowledgeable.  Loved watching and listening to her.

Thank you for confirming what  I thought.  

Happy New Year, @lulu1 . Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

She is my favorite, by far, of the group of hosts who have been hired in the last several years.  I've not ever seen her put a foot wrong;  she strikes a perfect balance of being polished, informative, yet friendly, lightly self-deprecating and amusing.

She should have a front row slot, I believe!

Honored Contributor

I think it’s very odd indeed for Katie to be Jill’s social media host in Jill’s show.  It seems like a job for a newbie, whereas Katie has been a solid host for multiple years now. Katie was on this afternoon on Q2 in multiple shows and she fantastic. 

Seems like that should have been a job for Kristine Zell, who could  really benefit from working alongside a seasoned host like Jill.

Occasional Contributor

I've been missing Katie too.  I agree with so many that she is by far the best "newer" hosts, informative, pleasant, fun and has a nice speaking voice.   I also thought it odd to put Katie behind the camera with Jill, doing social media. 

Hope she returns to the main Q very soon with more shows of her own. 

New Contributor

I hope they put Katie back on QVC main channel.  I do not have QVC 2 anymore.  She is authentic, classy, believeable, and humorous.  

Contributor

I'd like to see her do the Monday night cooking show, don't care for the one on there now, so i'm not watching!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Katie McGee

[ Edited ]

I wonder if Katie is not "boisterous" enough to please management these days.  She's so pleasant to watch.  Not hyper like some others.  And well-grounded.

Regular Contributor

she is on with Susan Graver now....good match, Katie is low key and susan is hyper, they work well together...well, maybe I'm partial because I love Katie MCGee, she is one of the best new ones.  She is easy to listen to, explains the item well, without shouting, or talking a mile a minute.