Esteemed Contributor

Katie McGee & Gabrielle K. ........

I really thought by now Katie & Gabrielle would be back doing some of the regular shows on QVC and QV2....it seems Gabrielle has been sent to the Beauty Channel (i have seen her 1X on Q2 in the past couple weeks) and Katie is Jill's minion on YHWJ shows on Q2.........and i have seen her on maybe 2 regular shows on Q2 in the past few weeks.............................

What are they thinking.............these two have gotten nothing but good reviews from posters here....and yet....we are hardly seeing them and a few not so talented hosts are getting much airtime..............very sad...........i  had hoped they would get back to the reg

QVC scheduling as they are both hosts i can actually watch and listen to as they are respectful, informative, and not all about themselves.......

Honored Contributor

Re: Katie McGee & Gabrielle K. ........

@kelsey17  I miss Katie and Gabrielle, too!! Woman Sad

Super Contributor

kelsey17...I agree 100%
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder if Gabrielle went back to school for her additional training to work on BeautyIQ? She's always planning ahead. She seems happy in whatever she's doing. I also miss her on QVC, but expect bigger things from her than simply sales in the long term. She's a go-getter and a self-starter. Let's keep watching for her next climb up the ladder! 

Katie seems to have been lost in the shuffle. I agree she needs to be brought back to QVC. She's missed and is such a great host. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I think that QVC now has too many hosts & we will soon see some of them “disappearing” ..... some of the old & some of the newer not that great ones .... time will tell.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they may be giving the new ones more time before they make a decision who stays...

I agree about Katie....love her as a host

Honored Contributor

They take two of their truly enjoyable, watchable hosts and send them to the boonies.  SMH.  Yet we have a constant barrage of KL and JC.  I'll never understand how Q operates.  But I guess I don't have to.  All the power I have is in my remote.

Contributor

I agree. Give them more airtime on the q.

Honored Contributor

Both are two of my favorites!!!!!!!I wish we would see them more as well....Hopefully they will be back to Prime Time soon.

Valued Contributor

I'm so glad someone posted this because I was thinking the same thing! I really enjoyed Gabrielle and Katie together in the morning. I felt like they were a great pair. Hopefully, we will see them again together!