Esteemed Contributor

I haven't read all of the posts yet, don't know if this has been mentioned...I saw pictures of the two of them yesterday and they were having a ball.  The two of them were laughing together like I have  never seen her before.  Yes, he is quite a bit younger than her, don't know where it is going but until such time they are happy together, right now that's what matters.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I kind of like that photo #2.

Yes, rain drops everywhere on his jacket and shirt.

'Still'............nice photo.  Handsome, too.

Very model-ish photo.  Yet, I like it.  It's probably a very natural look for him.

'Anyway', wishing them well.  Suri, too.

I haven't seen photos of Suri in quite awhile.  Gee, the time passes so quickly.  She's probably a tween/teen by now.  I'll web search.  

@ROMARY .  She recently turned 14, a lovely young lady, Katie did a great job as a single mother raising her by herself.  Of course she had the financial means which certainly helped a lot.  As for Tom Cruise, I lost all respect for him, as a father he is an enormous failure. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Why are you quoting this guy? 

Good for her, she's dating! Yahoo!  I'm not sure why you need to share so much unnecessary information. It's HER relationship. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Good for her, she's dating! Yahoo!  I'm not sure why you need to share so much unnecessary information. It's HER relationship. 

@Tinkerbell3 

The thread title is quite clear, who held a gun to your head and forced you to open and read it???

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@KingstonsMom  hubba hubba. 

Honored Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 

I definitely agree!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3 

The thread title is quite clear, who held a gun to your head and forced you to open and read it???

Exactly!! 

Esteemed Contributor
I don’t find him particularly handsome. And like someone else said, I hope he does not smoke. Hope she is happy. She deserves it after all she has been through.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:
I don’t find him particularly handsome. And like someone else said, I hope he does not smoke. Hope she is happy. She deserves it after all she has been through.

@Puppy Lips   I don't find him handsome either.

It appears he is a smoker. It's difficult to see, but you can make out a cigarette in his right hand.

Keeping it casual: The 33-year-old chef put on an animated display as he chatted with his restaurateur father Emilio Vitolo on the patio

Keeping it casual: The 33-year-old chef put on an animated display as he chatted with his restaurateur father Emilio Vitolo on the patio.

I'm still standing: Vitolo stood over his father and his father's pal as they resided at a two-person table outside

Honored Contributor
According to the NY Post today, the new BF was engaged and planning his wedding, and broke up with his fiancee by text right before the photos of him with Katie broke in the news. The paper said it didn't know whether Katie was aware he was engaged, but the BF was cheating on his fiancee with her, and the fiancee was completely blindsided.