Contributor

To me that looks like a professional photo where he is in the rain.  His suit has raindrops on it too.

Honored Contributor

Tom Cruise, accept no substitutes...........

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Pffftttt.....Tom is a controlling nutjob cult follower, IMO

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Does Katie still work?   The only time I ever see her is when Instyle magazine takes a shot of her walking down the street in some new outfit, carrying packages.  I realize TC won't have anything to do with his daughter because she isn't in Scientology, but Katie isn't a very good role model if she doesn't do something other than shop.  JMO  

Honored Contributor

I like the second photo of him. The first one isn't very flattering. He looks puffy for some reason, but maybe he just gained weight between the photos. I also hope he does not actually smoke.

I'm just so glad she isn't in that Tom Cruise group anymore. A NY restauranteur, even if he does smoke, is a big improvement over that mess. I used to follow the drama about that organization and it would curl your hair to read about it.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

How is she not a good role model, she's earned all the money she needs and chooses to spend her time now raising her child

Does being gone all the time filming movies, etc, make her a good role model?

I think not, I think the fact that she's forgone her career for now, to raise Suri alone and make her her main priority, makes her a GREAT ROLE MODEL, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I recently watched a Nanny episode..........one of the guest characters resembles photo #2. 

Very handsome, btw.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

How is she not a good role model, she's earned all the money she needs and chooses to spend her time now raising her child

Does being gone all the time filming movies, etc, make her a good role model?

I think not, I think the fact that she's forgone her career for now, to raise Suri alone and make her her main priority, makes her a GREAT ROLE MODEL, IMO.

@KingstonsMom 

My point was that if all she does is shop and not work, well, that's not a very productive life.  I didn't even imply that she should be "gone all the time".   

There's no reason she couldn't get involved in working with charities, or some other useful endeavor.   LOTS of good mothers work and still manage to raise their children well.   Sorry, but I just don't have a lot of respect for "ladies of leisure", and I don't think they are good role models.   JMO  

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Emilio Vitolo Jr., Katie Holmes' new flame, is a restaurateur and native New Yorker who, despite his more humble upbringing, is no stranger to the world of celebrities. 

The 33-year-old is often found in his father's iconic Nolita restaurant, Emilio's Ballato, greeting diners and taking their order. 

He and his brother, Anthony, man the kitchen with help from their father Emilio Vitolo, who is omnipresent. 

The restaurant has put the family in touch with a plethora of stars. On social media, the younger Emilio regularly shares photographs of famous dinner guests. 

Among them are Barack and Malia Obama, Bella Hadid, Danny DeVito, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner and David Schwimmer. In a recent profile in Instyle, he spoke of their work. 

'It’s a seven-day-a-week commitment. If you’re going to do a restaurant the right way, you always have to be there. 

'But on Sundays my father was never the cook. My mother, who’s from Peru, would make us dishes like chicken and rice instead,' he said. It's unclear when he and Katie met or started their romance. 

Confirmed: Katie Holmes is in the throes of a passionate new romance with restaurateur Emilio Vitolo Jr, exclusive DailyMail.com pictures confirm

Emilio Vitolo Jr., 33, is a chef, restaurateur and aspiring actor. He is shown in photos taken on social media and from his IMDB page

Has a bit of a James Deen vibe in the 2nd photo!

Couldn't he wear a clean shirt for a photo shoot😄😄😄😄😄

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Katie Holmes Charity Work, Events and Causes