Regular Contributor

I no longer see her name on Evine Live website

Honored Contributor

I am not crying any tears.

Honored Contributor

I'm shopping more and more with Evine these days and I was thinking the same thing.  Levine isn't with Evine anymore.  No surprise there and no great loss;  I never knew why they had her.  Her fans from way way way back in the day are either dead or retired and not shopping much anymore.  They weren't going to follow her to Evine.  Her blogs were pointless and not funny.  How many menopause jokes can we take? 

Honored Contributor

I don't know the whole story but somewhere (from reading) I got the impression she was more of an investor/behind the scenes individual then in front of the camera. Maybe they thought she would draw QVC people to the channel.

Honored Contributor

I always wondered about that shopping network's name "evine" and how it partially matched Kathy's last name...L"evine". I wonder where they came up with that name?hmmm.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine

[ Edited ]

She was supposed to be like a roving hostess for them but I only saw her when they did the big name change launch in NYC. 

Then she had the clothing line there called Out Loud.  I think I saw it once and that was the end of it. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm shopping more and more with Evine these days and I was thinking the same thing.  Levine isn't with Evine anymore.  No surprise there and no great loss;  I never knew why they had her.  Her fans from way way way back in the day are either dead or retired and not shopping much anymore.  They weren't going to follow her to Evine.  Her blogs were pointless and not funny.  How many menopause jokes can we take? 

@chrystaltree  What a sweeping generalization without any basis in fact.  Smiley Sad  So retired people aren't shopping much any more?   Her fans are either dead or retired - none are working?   For goodness sakes. 

Respected Contributor

Its good to know "when" to ease on down the road...👣

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree Dang!  I was afraid of this.  So I'm dead & nobody bothered to tell me.  Sure glad there are people like you around to let me know.Woman Mad  Where's that thumb's down button?

Honored Contributor

@DoneTryin wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree Dang!  I was afraid of this.  So I'm dead & nobody bothered to tell me.  Sure glad there are people like you around to let me know.Woman Mad  Where's that thumb's down button?

Geez. I remember Kathy Levine hosting on QVC and I'm 48. 

Am I posting from the beyond?