Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Kathryn on Southern Charm pregnant again

I know! I tried to post a link but it looks like it never went through. 

If you want to read about it go on Bravo's website. That's where I saw it.

I have no idea why my link wouldn't work.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I know! I tried to post a link but it looks like it never went through. 

If you want to read about it go on Bravo's website. That's where I saw it.

I have no idea why my link wouldn't work.

Ok, thank you Colliemom, I will go look now! Thanks!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read that on FB and was very surprised, I didn't even think they were together, but I guess they were 5/6 mos. ago, LOL!

Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Wow, this is surprising. Thanks for the update, I hadn't heard. I wonder if they will stay together. I do have to say their daughter Kensington is a beautiful little girl. Hopefully he will grow up a bit and not be so selfish.

They aren't together now. Only friends. I agree that Kensington is a beautiful little girl. She's one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen.

Oh, I thought they were together. I know they moved in together a couple of months ago to a different house. Wow, I can't keep up with these two, they are on and off more than my tv.

they can't seem to stay away from each other.  him more than her, i think. i think he really loves her.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@june22 wrote:

Thanks for the update! I watched the show. I question why she has another child I presume by that same jerk test treated her so bad? What is she thinking? 

Yes. It's the same dad, T-Rav. I don't know what she's thinking. Obviously she's not! I can only guess she is trying to get a marriage proposal or morey money. She's a pretty girl. She should just move on, but she's probably going to have a tough time finding a man now seeing as she'll have two babies.

The same could be said about him.  Those 2 are a mess and now are bringing another child into it.