Honored Contributor

Re: Katharine McPhee Is Engaged

I can see her wanting an older man or someone that's more mature but he's twice her age. If it makes her happy & that's what she wants is all that matters.

Esteemed Contributor

Some people just have learn about life—-and men, in particular—-the hard way. Sigh......

Trusted Contributor

He probably treats her like a goddess that the younger dudes refused to do.

Looks like she got him a spray tan.  He looks much better.

;

David Foster and Katharine McPhee attend the 2017 GRAMMY Museum Gala Honoring David Foster at The Novo by Microsoft on September 19, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

Honored Contributor

Regarding David Foster, Per Wiki....

"In 1992, Foster was driving a Chevrolet Suburban on the Pacific Coast Highway when he struck actor/dancer Ben Vereen, who was walking along the highway near his Malibu home. Vereen was critically injured, but recovered after going through physical rehabilitation."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

The heart wants what the heart wants - for whatever reason it wants it. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

He's a serial marrier and dumper. I'd be more concerned about that than his age.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

He probably made them all sign prenups.

Respected Contributor

David Foster and Andrea Bocelli have collaborated on a number of AB's albums.  I can think of at least three (maybe four) AB concerts where DF accompanied him.  In each of those concerts DF introduced Katharine McPhee as a talented star.  In each of those concerts she was dreadful, particularly singing Time To say Goodbye.

She performed with AB last year at Madison Square Garden.  When she was introduced you could actually hear groans.

When she was on AI Simon Cowell has said many times, he wanted her to win.  For some reason I think her mother was her voice coach.

I doubt I'd want to be someone's 6th wife!

Honored Contributor

She was quite good on the TV show Smash a few years ago. She was with Foster on his PBS special from 2008 called Hitman, terrific show.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

David Foster and Andrea Bocelli have collaborated on a number of AB's albums.  I can think of at least three (maybe four) AB concerts where DF accompanied him.  In each of those concerts DF introduced Katharine McPhee as a talented star.  In each of those concerts she was dreadful, particularly singing Time To say Goodbye.

She performed with AB last year at Madison Square Garden.  When she was introduced you could actually hear groans.

When she was on AI Simon Cowell has said many times, he wanted her to win.  For some reason I think her mother was her voice coach.

I doubt I'd want to be someone's 6th wife!

@lulu1  I’m pretty sure he dumped Yolanda, wife #5, because she was sick w/ Lyme Disease. It played out Housewives of Beverly Hills.