Good for them!  

I love both of them - super talented.

Honored Contributor

Re: Katharine McPhee/David Foster Pregnancy

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

I had no idea who David Foster was. He is a music producer. No idea why a 70 year old would want to have a new baby, but they are consenting adults with a welcomed pregnancy and it is their business. They aren't hurting anyone. Hope it all goes well for them.

@Porcelain  He has written and co written a number of famous songs. In fact a lot. 

I looked him up. His picture looked familiar to me and I figured out how. He was Yolanda's husband on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and showed up with her in several episodes when I used to watch that. I do remember him sitting at a piano and lots of oohing and ahing about him playing. Guess he's moved on from her.

Why get married at all if you aren't going to stay put? Never understood the Zsa Zsa Gabor syndrome. Seems like more of a lease situation than getting a mortgage together, so to speak. But again, they aren't hurting anybody and can do whatever they want with their bodies and time remaining on Earth.

@Porcelain  Yes, That's where I saw him on the BH Housewives which I watched at the time. Had never heard of him before. Oh, he was also married to Linda Thompson ex girlfriend of Elvis and ex wife of Bruce Jenner. I think he helped raise the Jenner kids.

Honored Contributor

Because she is so much younger than him, she probably wanted children and stipulated that before they got married.  I think it is wonderful and I hope she has a girl!  Girls are so much fun to dress up.  However, a boy is a close 2nd.  Congratulations to the happy couple.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On The Masked Singer, some think Katharine might be The Sun ( or is it The Popcorn). How far in advanced is the show filmed, if it is Katharine we might see a growing baby bump in weeks to come?

Honored Contributor

This is the era of the geezer dads.  But seriously, we're all living longer and healthier and fitter now so he's likely to live long enough to see that baby graduate college and get married.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

She's like his 4th or 5th wife. I'm sure his other children are thrilled.

As long as they are being treated fairly in his will, they don't care.  

Respected Contributor

That is sickening.  He could be her grandfather... 

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

This is the era of the geezer dads.  But seriously, we're all living longer and healthier and fitter now so he's likely to live long enough to see that baby graduate college and get married.

Said tongue & cheek.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sage04 wrote:

Wow, I like this. Two of my favorite people.  I liked them many years ago even before they got together, and my feelings haven´t changed.

@Sage04 I could always tell there was 'something' there. I saw Andrea Bocelli in concert 5 years ago and Katharaine was singing with Andrea, David was the pianist. They  were exchanging glancing off and on all night, whenever she was on stage! With her preferring older men and we know his preference Woman LOL  -- it was a match made. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

On The Masked Singer, some think Katharine might be The Sun ( or is it The Popcorn). How far in advanced is the show filmed, if it is Katharine we might see a growing baby bump in weeks to come?

@Jordan2 I think The Sun is LeAnn Rhimes. Woman Happy