Honored Contributor

Re: Katharine McPhee/David Foster Pregnancy

I had no idea who David Foster was. He is a music producer. No idea why a 70 year old would want to have a new baby, but they are consenting adults with a welcomed pregnancy and it is their business. They aren't hurting anyone. Hope it all goes well for them.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

She's like his 4th or 5th wife. I'm sure his other children are thrilled.

Really, other 5 children want to split inheritance with step_____whatever? 

This child will not be a step child which as no blood relation.  This child will be a half sibling to all of David's other biological children.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Anthony Quinn was 81 & 84 when he had his 2 youngest w/his secretary/wify. faint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

This child will not be a step child which as no blood relation.  This child will be a half sibling to all of David's other biological children.

Whatever. It doesn't change things.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Anthony Quinn was 81 & 84 when he had his 2 youngest w/his secretary/wify. faint.gif

@Mz iMac and Anthony Quinn had 12 children total! Katharine is David's 5th wife!

Esteemed Contributor

Unrelated to the topic at hand, I’ve been catching Scorpion on POP over the last few weekends. Used to like the show and am still bummed at how they ended it when they got cancelled.

On topic - congratulations to the couple. Her first. A little younger, but Alec Baldwin seems to be having another baby yearly.
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I had no idea who David Foster was. He is a music producer. No idea why a 70 year old would want to have a new baby, but they are consenting adults with a welcomed pregnancy and it is their business. They aren't hurting anyone. Hope it all goes well for them.

@Porcelain  He has written and co written a number of famous songs. In fact a lot. 

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

Whatever. It doesn't change things.

@ahoymate  His five daughters are by three different women. Now when he has this sixth child the six kids will be by four different women. So how should the inheritance go?

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Porcelain  He has written and co written a number of famous songs. In fact a lot. 

I looked him up. His picture looked familiar to me and I figured out how. He was Yolanda's husband on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and showed up with her in several episodes when I used to watch that. I do remember him sitting at a piano and lots of oohing and ahing about him playing. Guess he's moved on from her.

Why get married at all if you aren't going to stay put? Never understood the Zsa Zsa Gabor syndrome. Seems like more of a lease situation than getting a mortgage together, so to speak. But again, they aren't hurting anybody and can do whatever they want with their bodies and time remaining on Earth.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

If I was a 36yo woman with no children, I would want to have a child pretty soon...clock is ticking. Good for her.