Esteemed Contributor

I love eggplant! Such a flattering, warm color.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I love the lace, the color, the high neck, the long sleeves, the length.  Just perfect!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I think Queen Elizabeth should be very proud of the royal couple. They represent "England Royality" beautifully...A lovely family.  

Honored Contributor

She is so pretty and stylish!!!! Gorgeous hair too! Beautiful couple!

Esteemed Contributor
I don't care for either dress. ( ducking my head...lol )
Respected Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

I like Kate's version better, I'm tired of the belt look on everything.  It looks so much cleaner without it.

I wish QVC would use better colors on what they offer.  It's always the same old, same old.  That eggplant is perfect, love it.

I also like Kate's version better...classic looking....I don't like the belt on the other verison and I hate T-strap shoes.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Kate's New Dress

[ Edited ]

@Lila Belle wrote:

That's okay.  You don't need to duck.  Smiley Wink  Just imagine you are sitting on a plank over a large tub of very cold water and Kate is going to pitch a softball at that bullseye button causing you to fall into the water...lol

Honored Contributor

@straykatz wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

I like Kate's version better, I'm tired of the belt look on everything.  It looks so much cleaner without it.

I wish QVC would use better colors on what they offer.  It's always the same old, same old.  That eggplant is perfect, love it.

I also like Kate's version better...classic looking....I don't like the belt on the other verison and I hate T-strap shoes.  

I'm not a fan of T straps, either Smiley Happy

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

@straykatz wrote:

@Lila Belle wrote:

That's okay.  You don't need to duck.  Smiley Wink  Just imagine you are sitting on a plank over a large tub of very cold water and Kate is going to pitch a softball at that bullseye button causing you to fall into the water...lol

Nice tiara tho !

Frequent Contributor

She's so pretty - wish that i could have been born with that figure!