Honored Contributor

Re: Kate and William are moving

@Drythe The story about the move to Portugal has been around for a few days now.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Drythe The story about the move to Portugal has been around for a few days now.

@Love my grandkids 

As I stated, during the Jubilee.  That was a few days ago.  

Nowhere did I imply it was hot news.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I wish there was not such a death watch for the Queen. Of course she is declining in her ability to keep up her hectic pace of her younger years, but I give her credit for attending the Jubilee as she was able..and it sounds very considerate of William and Kate to wish to live closer to her....and choosing a place that doesn't need a lot of renovation. If Eugenie wants a place there...Frogmore Cottage is vacant, I hear. Kate's parents must be thrilled to have them move closer.

Honored Contributor

Harry took out a year's lease on Frogmore. they probably anticipate returning from  time to time and want their own digs.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Harry took out a year's lease on Frogmore. they probably anticipate returning from  time to time and want their own digs.

Somehow I doubt they'll be returning often, after the chilly reception they received at the Jubilee. I don't think they liked the mess they created. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Somehow I doubt they'll be returning often, after the chilly reception they received at the Jubilee. I don't think they liked the mess they created. LOL

There is a blind out there, they are doing another Oprah interview. If so, I doubt they will be welcomed back.

Trusted Contributor

@MG Chris  Read the same thing. Unbelievable.

Honored Contributor

promoting his book.

When the Queen passes they will have a place to stay

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris "There is a blind out there, they are doing another Oprah interview. If so, I doubt they will be welcomed back."

I am surprised that Oprah would give them the time of day after the first interview.  What else is there to say.  The royal family probably measured every word in talking to H and M at the Jubilee so I don't know what they will talk about at this interview.

Trusted Contributor

I love seeing William reach out to Brian Sicknick's partner with words of comfort. He choses what is put out there, so this must have meant a lot to him.

An excerpt from his letter, which was shared by the Daily Mail:

"Please forgive me if I am intruding but I wanted to write and let you know how sorry I am about the death of your partner, Brian".

He said he had watched the 'harrowing events that took place at the Capitol' and wanted to pay tribute to Sicknick's 'patriotism and selflessness'.

''By all accounts Brian performed valiantly while on duty and despite suffering injuries continued to do his utmost to protect those inside. I hope you can take some comfort from knowing that it is thanks to law enforcement officers like Brian that the situation did not escalate further and democracy was upheld."