Honored Contributor

To be closer to Kate's parents and the Queen

Story is online. Waiting till school is out for the kids.

Main reason they want to get out of Kensington Palace

so the kids can have more freedom to go outside.

Things seem to be shuffling about I would suspect bec

Honored Contributor

Re: Kate and William are moving

because of the inevitable. QVC posting is getting harder and harder !

Respected Contributor

Is that the house that Princess Eugenie and husband have been advocating to move into for years?  I thought I had read that they were getting bumped from possibly living there because of William and Kate wanting that house.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE Life changes for all of us and moves are necessary sometimes.  Kate and William are at a difficult age for a lot of people.  It sure was for us. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, they have living parents and Kate trusts her kids to them more then anybody.  Then the Queen when she passes Charles will be bumped up.

This was from People magazine that I read this and I thought it said that Charles does not want Windsor, so, it could be Williams. 

Right now they're not releasing too much because I assume it might look

predatory while the Queen is still alive.  She's bowing out of a lot of things she has always does. Royal  Ascot, she's not going to either.

I heard a man on TV say relative to the Queen "Could be a matter of weeks or months".   I think a lot  is going on behind the scenes that will come out much later.

Trusted Contributor

The tabloids are reporting the Cambridges are moving to a 4 bedroom home on the grounds of Windsor. That they will be walking distance to the Queen. They will keep Kensington and Amner Hall as their other residences.

From what I've read, Eugenie and Jack Brooks bank have moved to Portugal, where Jack has a job.

Trusted Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

The tabloids are reporting the Cambridges are moving to a 4 bedroom home on the grounds of Windsor. That they will be walking distance to the Queen. They will keep Kensington and Amner Hall as their other residences.

From what I've read, Eugenie and Jack Brooks bank have moved to Portugal, where Jack has a job.

They want to be closer to HM, her parents and raise the kids in the country. They chose the cottage because it needs no renovations. They didn't want any additional cost to the taxpayer. It is small because they have no live in staff. The plan is in 10-15 years they will move to Amner Hall full time.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE Agree with you.....I'm sure there is more to the Queen's health also.

Honored Contributor

It will all come out in the wash, eventually.

She has my respect and I'll tape it all on Tivo.

Never a foot out of place she has persevered many yrs.

Her sister was a handful, her husband gave her some heartache, her Mother was a force to be reckoned with.  Always cracked me up that in some pictures you see the Queen Mum walking in front of the Queen.

Queen never said a word, she paid her mother's bills and looked over a lot

of things.

I think she will go down in the history books as one of the best Royals.

Honored Contributor

William and Kate are such wonderful parents, I feel certain they are making the best move for their family.