Respected Contributor

Re: Kate & William's Christmas Photo

Beautiful picture of what appears to be a lovely family. Maybe the picture is more muted out of respect for the very difficult year the world has suffered. After all many people were lost this year. 

Esteemed Contributor

Always such a naturally happy and lovely looking family!...Prince Louis is especially precious with his very exuberant expression ...so adorable! Heart 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this adorable picture of Prince William and Catherine with their sweet children.  Louis especially seems to be enjoying the process.  Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Frequent Contributor

These people look like a real family.Warm and natural.Prince Charles would be applauded if he let William assend the throne instead of himself. Never gonna happen but it would be wonderful for the countrys morale.The kids are precious and George looks so mischievious. 

Valued Contributor

@RINNI wrote:

These people look like a real family.Warm and natural.Prince Charles would be applauded if he let William assend the throne instead of himself. Never gonna happen but it would be wonderful for the countrys morale.The kids are precious and George looks so mischievious. 

---

"assend the throne" 

That's normally how it's done.

Honored Contributor

Kate's dress sure is long. guess she's not allowed to dress for her age.

Conservative to be sure. Below the knee would had been better.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Kate's dress sure is long. guess she's not allowed to dress for her age.

Conservative to be sure. Below the knee would had been better.

@SharkE 

Not allowed to dress her age?   Are you referring to the photo of Kate in posts one or six?   In the OP, I can't even tell that Kate is wearing a dress.  In post six, she's with kids who need attention, bending down etc, so a mini skirt would be a very bad choice.   Plus .... it's really cold there now, in the 40's at night, so longer skirts and dresses are always warmer.  She dresses differently when out with her hubby, from what I've seen.

Respected Contributor

What a nice photo and the children are just too cute!  Should make a wonderful Christmas card. 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

Back in her college days, Kate got much attention for modeling a rather transparent outfit. I hope she has retained some of her wild and free personality even if it is not on display in public.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Highlands72 wrote:

@RINNI wrote:

---

"assend the throne" 

That's normally how it's done.

@Highlands72  I'm literally laughing out loud...  Still... and I read this five minutes ago... Too, too funny...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...