Esteemed Contributor

I think Tom Hiddleston should rethink that relationship.

Run, Tom Hiddleston, Run!

Esteemed Contributor

She told him to go with whatever line he thinks is better then followed with "Like, I never would have expected you to tell me about a line in one of your songs."  That sort of appears like the green light to move ahead with whatever lyrics he wants.

The recording of the conversation without permission, though, was shady IMO, especially if it's against the law to do so in that state.  Who recorded it?  Kim?  Didn't appear to be Kanye.

Honored Contributor

I think they're all in on this for publicity! LOL!

Did you see the cartoon I posted about Taylor in the other thread? Yeah, she'll be writing a song about Kanye next! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

This whole 'feud' thing is probably just another ploy of Kris's to keep their names in the headlines. She's very good at that.

As they say in Hollywood, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

"This whole 'feud' thing is probably just a odd ploy of Taylor's to keep her name in the headlines.  She's very good at that."

Both are guilty, yes?! 

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

She told him to go with whatever line he thinks is better then followed with "Like, I never would have expected you to tell me about a line in one of your songs."  That sort of appears like the green light to move ahead with whatever lyrics he wants.

The recording of the conversation without permission, though, was shady IMO, especially if it's against the law to do so in that state.  Who recorded it?  Kim?  Didn't appear to be Kanye.

I believe Kim taped it. I wonder if TS can sue her for that. I suppose it would keep the story going though, which she might not want. LOL

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I admit this story interests me and I did read the transcript,lol.  So Taylor says she didn't expect Kanye to run any  of his lyrics by her. So really, he did nothing wrong once she said that.  Kanye is still an egotistical man who thinks he walks on water.  I am also thinking Taylor Swift is just as egotistical. The difference is Kanye admits his ego and flaunts it. Swift hides her ego behind her innocent, girl power, perfect image. I cannot begin to stand Kanye but I respect his owning his huge ego. 

@birkin baby

I don't respect Kanye for anything  .....  and he is not "owning his huge ego" .... that guy is totally delusional!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@birkin baby wrote:

I admit this story interests me and I did read the transcript,lol.  So Taylor says she didn't expect Kanye to run any  of his lyrics by her. So really, he did nothing wrong once she said that.  Kanye is still an egotistical man who thinks he walks on water.  I am also thinking Taylor Swift is just as egotistical. The difference is Kanye admits his ego and flaunts it. Swift hides her ego behind her innocent, girl power, perfect image. I cannot begin to stand Kanye but I respect his owning his huge ego. 

@birkin baby

I don't respect Kanye for anything  .....  and he is not "owning his huge ego" .... that guy is totally delusional!

@Tinkrbl44, he's a genius, remember?  LOL LOL  and oh yeah delusional!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

This whole 'feud' thing is probably just another ploy of Kris's to keep their names in the headlines. She's very good at that.

"This whole 'feud' thing is probably just a odd ploy of Taylor's to keep her name in the headlines.  She's very good at that."

Both are guilty, yes?! 

@sidsmom

Absolutely!

I meant that Kris probably set it up for all 3 of them to get publicity by re-igniting their previous feud(s).

I believe Taylor was in on it, for mutual benefit. Hey, they're all over the web with this story today!

No such thing as 'bad' publicity.......the only 'bad' publicity is none at all.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Both are guilty, yes?! 

@sidsmom

Absolutely!

I meant that Kris probably set it up for all 3 of them to get publicity by re-igniting their previous feud(s).

I believe Taylor was in on it, for mutual benefit. Hey, they're all over the web with this story today!

....and Calvin Harris (Taylor's ex) is rumored to be dating a young singer who, you guessed it (!), has a new single coming out!   It's alllllll Hollywood spin.  If you're good, it'll look unscripted, but we're wise to it, yes!! Smiley Tongue

ps: I'm still convinced this whole Gwen/Blake I read about is a Bit, too, so...call me cynical!  But Jennifer Aniston's 7-yr pregnancy is true...that's a fact. Ha. 

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Both are guilty, yes?! 

@sidsmom

Absolutely!

....and Calvin Harris (Taylor's ex) is rumored to be dating a young singer who, you guessed it (!), has a new single coming out!   It's alllllll Hollywood spin.  If you're good, it'll look unscripted, but we're wise to it, yes!! Smiley Tongue

ps: I'm still convinced this whole Gwen/Blake I read about is a Bit, too, so...call me cynical!  But Jennifer Aniston's 7-yr pregnancy is true...that's a fact. Ha. 

@sidsmom

Hollywood spin is right!

I lived in LA for 6 years and you would see all of the tabloids talking about a 'feud' between celebrities, then notice them walking into a restaurant together!

It's all a big PR game.

I sure wouldn't want to be the one delivering Jennifer's 7 year old baby.....ouch!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.