Valued Contributor

I hope he keeps his big mouth shut and doesn't ruin someone elses big moment! He already was rude/crude towards Taylor Swift the other night when he launched his clothing line and rapped a song with vulgar lyrics toward her. She is to be the opening act tonight and hopefully she will just ignore him and his latest antics. He BETTER NOT mess with Adele, my fave. She could probably deck him if she wanted to. I wish some dude would teach him some manners towards women. That's who he always picks on. Such a J*rk!!

Honored Contributor

Is he nominating, performing, or just attending?

I find him and his wife to be so low-class...

Honored Contributor

@country gal  There is already 'issues' about him mouthing off about Taylor Swift.  I don't know exactly what it's about but it isn't good.

I just saw LL Cool on The View and he said Kendrick was going to say some controversial things.

So I went to google and it seems a good part of the show is going to be political and controversial (hey!  That's what they're bragging about). 

Even Little Big Town said they're getting into the act.  Go over to TV/Movies and The Grammys and see where I posted the link just mentioning that it will be controversial.

NOTE TO QVC:  It doesn't say anything controversial, just that the show will be.

Respected Contributor

You're giving him what he wants ... attention.  The press does it, people that talk about him do it ... the minute you give him the slightest attention, he wins.  The only way he will stop is if he gets less attention with his bad behavior.  Should he decide to make a change and do something positive, then he will receive that back.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

It's not just women he insults, remember Beck ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@JoyceinMo wrote:

I hope he keeps his big mouth shut and doesn't ruin someone elses big moment! He already was rude/crude towards Taylor Swift the other night when he launched his clothing line and rapped a song with vulgar lyrics toward her. She is to be the opening act tonight and hopefully she will just ignore him and his latest antics. He BETTER NOT mess with Adele, my fave. She could probably deck him if she wanted to. I wish some dude would teach him some manners towards women. That's who he always picks on. Such a J*rk!!

he's a total jerk. he only thinks of himself and the attention he can get. it's a personality defect and i just don't think he gets it. i wish someone would stand up to his loud mouth.

this show has the potential to turn into a political/hands in the air nightmare. i feel sorry for the performers that are there for the right reasons and have to endulge the few that want to ruin it. the producers need to take a firm stand and cut mikes, if it gets out of hand. ditto-DON'T mess with adele!

Respected Contributor

I quit watching the Grammys years ago when I "aged out" & no longer recognized any of the attendees' names  Woman LOL  However, there are some individuals & groups that I enjoy, such as Adele, Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett, etc., so I'll just be checking in to watch for those.  I wouldn't spend one second watching Kanye.

Respected Contributor

@DoneTryin wrote:

I quit watching the Grammys years ago when I "aged out" & no longer recognized any of the attendees' names  Woman LOL  However, there are some individuals & groups that I enjoy, such as Adele, Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett, etc., so I'll just be checking in to watch for those.  I wouldn't spend one second watching Kanye.

you didn't "age out" you just got selective! as have i.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy most of the music/entertainment, but it's political/has a message.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr  I totally agree with you.  I  always intended to DVR it and I usually watch most of it because I love most music.

However, I refuse to watch people I don't care about (except their singing) telling me things about anything.

Unless someone is knowledgable or a teacher, I'm not interested in what they have to say about a subject because I see it as their point of view.  That doesn't interest me.

I'll never understand why celebrities think just because they can sing, dance or act they have the right to take up my time telling me something that they care about.

I guess there are people who are influenced by these idiots, but my guess is most people who are older and have lived a little longer are able to think for themselves and do not want idiots preaching anything to them.

That's too bad.  I would have enjoyed parts of the show.  I FF over commercials anyway, now I'll end up fast forwarding over all but the singing (and some of that).

My daughter says that's why she doesn't let her children (ages 13,12,9 and 4) watch much TV.  She said there isn't much worth watching.