Super Contributor

Re: Kanye West's "Famous" visual

@Alter Ego wrote:

@shamalamadingdong4 wrote:

Jane Marple, people who follow his career do know a lot about him.  I know nothing about him, can't name one of his songs, but here's a story for you.

@I have family who work and teach in LA exclusive private schools.  Years ago, he was taking one of his kids (first wife's) to school in his limo.  The school has a drive through lane where parents are to drive in, drop of their kids, and leave.  Kanye's limo drives up the lane, drops off his kid, and just sits there.  The people behind him start honking for him to move.  Kanye gets out of his limo and yells, "Do you know who I am?"  One of the other drivers yells back, "Yeah, you're the @&&$;:/ who's blocking the lane!"

There is no first wife and his youngest is 3, so....it's a nice story, but either about somebody else or your friend/family was just making up.

I understand what she meant but obviously you don't. Try reading it again and maybe you will get it, too.

Esteemed Contributor

So once again Kanye is doing something to grab attention. He has to keep up with his wife's nude selfies that she doles out by the dozens. As an artistic statement, I guess it's an interesting concept. I'll give him that. Personally, I don't see him as the recording genius other people do.  When he actually sings, he relies completely on auto tune and electro voice manipulation. As for his rapping, I don't see much distinction from any of the other rappers. But then I rarely buy any of that genre. At any rate, Kanye knows how to get people talking about him.

Esteemed Contributor

A journalist or analyst (not sure which applies) recently stated (and I certainly don't agree)   "Kanye West is a genius ... problem is he knows it."   Maybe there is some truth to this statement.

Valued Contributor

@Elvita wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:

Jane Marple, people who follow his career do know a lot about him.  I know nothing about him, can't name one of his songs, but here's a story for you.

@I have family who work and teach in LA exclusive private schools.  Years ago, he was taking one of his kids (first wife's) to school in his limo.  The school has a drive through lane where parents are to drive in, drop of their kids, and leave.  Kanye's limo drives up the lane, drops off his kid, and just sits there.  The people behind him start honking for him to move.  Kanye gets out of his limo and yells, "Do you know who I am?"  One of the other drivers yells back, "Yeah, you're the @&&$;:/ who's blocking the lane!"

There is no first wife and his youngest is 3, so....it's a nice story, but either about somebody else or your friend/family was just making up.

I understand what she meant but obviously you don't. Try reading it again and maybe you will get it, too.

@Elvita wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:

@Elvita wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:

Alter Ego, Okay, he had no first wife, but he does have older kids.  I didn't say when it happened.  You assumed it was recent, but it wasn't.  This happened several years ago.  

Valued Contributor

I hope this sick  man gets sued by all of them.   He has a screw loose.

Regular Contributor

He is a disgusting piece of trash, He has no talent yet he makes a lot of money. Anyone who follows him and his disgusting life is no better than he is.