Respected Contributor

Re: Kanye West's "Famous" visual

Why is he obsessed with Taylor Swift?

I knew people would think it was real.  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

I would rather be poor with values. But that's just me. ...
Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Anything for attention.

Honored Contributor

@Maudelynn wrote:

@Preds wrote:

He's making money and stirring up whatever.  It's working.  They are rich and we are not.

Exactly. He's pointing his manicured finger and laughing all the way to the bank in his Bentley. The man has more on the ball and is more successful than most here could ever hope to be. And his kids will have opportunities that most here will never even dream of.  A bottom dweller and a mess, indeed. LOL.

When looking at a person's life, this guy is 180 degrees from success as far as I am concerned.  Money isn't everything, and take agander of the kids of people like Bobby Brown and how so many turn out.  Money doesn't stop tragedies like that.  I feel very sorry for his kids.

Honored Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:
I would rather be poor with values. But that's just me. ...

OR rich with values.  Being rich doesn't keep one from being a great person.  Neither does being poor.

Honored Contributor

kanyesmile.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Maudelynn wrote:

@Preds wrote:

He's making money and stirring up whatever.  It's working.  They are rich and we are not.

Exactly. He's pointing his manicured finger and laughing all the way to the bank in his Bentley. The man has more on the ball and is more successful than most here could ever hope to be. And his kids will have opportunities that most here will never even dream of.  A bottom dweller and a mess, indeed. LOL.

When looking at a person's life, this guy is 180 degrees from success as far as I am concerned.  Money isn't everything, and take agander of the kids of people like Bobby Brown and how so many turn out.  Money doesn't stop tragedies like that.  I feel very sorry for his kids.

Being poor doesn't stop kids from turning out badly either- in fact, if you're poor you have more of a chance of going wrong.  How anyone living an average life can say that West isn't successful is beyond me.  Denial I guess.  Not wanting to admit that a "trashy" "vile" "bottom dweller" has beat them at the game of life.

You have sacrificed nothing and no one.
Honored Contributor

Not sure how 'bottom dweller' is being used to describe Kanye.

Doesn't make sense.

Trusted Contributor

Never have I known a couple more deserving of each other...Kim and Kanye.  They both thrive attention and don't care how they obtain it. Narcissism flows through their veins rampantly!!!!

QVC Customer Care