Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kanye West's "Famous" visual

@missy1 wrote:

I would like to know why he chose the other 10 people. 

It's been reported that when he showed it to celebrity friends, they said they wanted to be in the bed too.  Will there be a sequel?

Taylor Swift was mentioned in his song, so I guess that's why she (or her likeness) is there. He says he made her famous.  

I can't imagine his wifey passing up this opportunity to pose.  

Honored Contributor

@DoneTryin wrote:

I refuse to go looking for this, but I have to wonder if lawsuits will follow.  sheesh

Just more "pub" which is what he wants.  We play right into his hands.  He isn't stupid, just a con man.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@DoneTryin wrote:

I refuse to go looking for this, but I have to wonder if lawsuits will follow.  sheesh

Just more "pub" which is what he wants.  We play right into his hands.  He isn't stupid, just a con man.

@Sooner I so agree and I would love to know when these things get posted on other boards like QVC, are the "clicks" included into his eventual income.

If I knew this I would never click/post on another thread about him or the Kardashian tribe either.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@DoneTryin wrote:

@Sooner I so agree and I would love to know when these things get posted on other boards like QVC, are the "clicks" included into his eventual income.

If I knew this I would never click/post on another thread about him or the Kardashian tribe either.

Sure, you are right and I never thought of that.  Of COURSE he doesn.  And people want him for his name and the attention he gets.  GOOD point!  It's something I'll remember for sure!  We are just feeding the monster when we look at websites and stories about him.  They sure track who is driving people to those sites.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine being interested in anything this complete drip does or claims to do...

He's truly pointless...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

mominohio wrote:

He is such a pitiful piece of human flesh. The lengths he goes to, to be relevant are so very very sad, and becoming actually disturbing.

Hopefully someone will have grounds to sue him for this and bankrupt the scumbag.

Same goes for the entire vile,self centered,

greedy Kar-TRASH-ian/Jenner family. Cat Mad

They're a toxic disease that unfortunately won't go away and only contribute to the dumbing down of America.Cat Mad

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

We may not think much of him, but many of America's youth deem him to be a brilliant artist.  Scary, huh?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

He is such a pitiful piece of human flesh. The lengths he goes to, to be relevant are so very very sad, and becoming actually disturbing.

Hopefully someone will have grounds to sue him for this and bankrupt the scumbag.

That K/J  families (minus Kendall) thrives on attention.

I think Kendall is getting to be just as bad.  Last week she was photographed walking down the sidewalk with friends while wearing a sheer black top and no bra. Clearly, she was seeking attention with that outfit.