Esteemed Contributor

Kanye West's "Famous" visual

Features a portrait of 12 nude celebrities in bed.  Reps for Donald Trump and George Bush have denied involvement. According to TMZ Kanye insists the photos are the real deal.  

Oh my!  Surely, the real Taylor Swift didn't pose for this.  She's made recent comments about the reference to her in the song (which Kim K claims Taylor knew about).  

Some say Kanye may "break the Internet" with this.  I can't imagine all these people being on board with it.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Kanye West's "Famous" visual

@wildcat fan wrote:

Features a portrait of 12 nude celebrities in bed.  Reps for Donald Trump and George Bush have denied involvement. According to TMZ Kanye insists the photos are the real deal.  

Oh my!  Surely, the real Taylor Swift didn't pose for this.  She's made recent comments about the reference to her in the song (which Kim K claims Taylor knew about).  

Some say Kanye may "break the Internet" with this.  I can't imagine all these people being on board with it.  

You know, any time we mention the idiot's name is it "pub" and exactly what he is after.  If we ignore it, maybe it will go away. . . 

Esteemed Contributor

Other celebs include Bill Cosby, Caitlyn Jenner, Anna Wintour, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Amber Rose, and Ray J.

Esteemed Contributor

He is addicted to attention. Good or bad.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

You know, any time we mention the idiot's name is it "pub" and exactly what he is after.  If we ignore it, maybe it will go away. . . 

Good point...I read that it's unknown whether he got permission from the celebs to use their likeness. If he didn't, I think is just another example of how low these people (KW and KK) will go.

However, I could see a few people on the list of names in the photo who would welcome the publicity.  

Respected Contributor

Image result for kanyes 12 nude celebrities

Honored Contributor

I would like to know why he chose the other 10 people. 

Honored Contributor

He is such a pitiful piece of human flesh. The lengths he goes to, to be relevant are so very very sad, and becoming actually disturbing.

Hopefully someone will have grounds to sue him for this and bankrupt the scumbag.

Respected Contributor

I refuse to go looking for this, but I have to wonder if lawsuits will follow.  sheesh

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

He is such a pitiful piece of human flesh. The lengths he goes to, to be relevant are so very very sad, and becoming actually disturbing.

Hopefully someone will have grounds to sue him for this and bankrupt the scumbag.

That K/J  families (minus Kendall) thrives on attention.