Honored Contributor

1%23atyui-1.gif

skipping the mailbox today, nothing but begging letters and political

send me money letters. Just healing from cataract surgery not risking getting dirt in my peepers.

Trusted Contributor
@SharkE

Haha love that pic!
Esteemed Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian Hello to and from the Heartland. Love Iowa. Clean, friendly people and Des Moines is a great city. I drive through Iowa often in travels. You generally get more snow at your house than I do. Stay warm this winter! Heck, stay warm over the next few days, too...

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Winds has passed up by sent on to the East I think like Tenn.

NOw, we got sleet and rain and skiff of snow coming in by afternoon

looks like no walmart shopping on Thurs as per my usual, so, I'm getting out and beating the crowds this morning.

Later you all !

Honored Contributor

@jeanlake @Misplaced Parisian  stay safe. You ladies know how to deal with winter weather. And, you live in a beautiful part of the country with some great people. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN Thank you for your kind comments. I sat here and said, 'ahhh' out loud. Iowa and Missouri are more interesting states than most people realize. And yes, the majority of people are decent and civil. Will do my best to stay warm.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian Hello to and from the Heartland. Love Iowa. Clean, friendly people and Des Moines is a great city. I drive through Iowa often in travels. You generally get more snow at your house than I do. Stay warm this winter! Heck, stay warm over the next few days, too...

@jeanlake Hello to you too!  I visit your area to watch your adorable Chiefs' QB!  Such fun to watch him.  Stay warm, sweetie.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   bundle up the dogs tonight sleeting rain and snow and then more rain on the forecast.  I got out early today to beat the crowds at walmart, got supplies, went to Taco Bell and got back.

I'd suggest you batten down the hatches and for cat sake don't tempt

the freezing sleet  ! let the dogs out by themselves. NOne of us can survive a fall !

My eyeball lens would freeze and pop out hahhahahahah