Honored Contributor

my lights flickered and I have to reset the clocks and microwave, stove, toaster oven.

I got roofers coming out Thurs to give me quotes have to call the insurance and make a claim on my roof.

called hubbo at work told him to come in front door afraid if he opens the door to the garage it will bow out the big car door. I did that one time and it sucked the door inward !

something about vacumn suction.

watching my love show back at 11 and just when the judge was pronouncing sentence on Nicki Newman dang TV went off  !

1%23scream.gif

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 Thought of you when I saw what was coming your way.  Western Pa and we're supposed to escape the winds.  Ironically, we just had repair men here today fixing some of the damge from the 65 mph winds we had a couple of weeks ago.  Hope you're safe.  BTW, we have a pole barn, just not as pretty as the one in the picture.

Honored Contributor

that was just one I picked up off the internet to show the gal who didn't know what it was.

I'd take a pic of mine out in the back yard, but, I'm afraid to go outside it's a tad better out there, but not chancing it .

I hope it's still out there ! I can see the top of it from my patio window but until I can go outside and see what's going on I hope I got something to take a pic of.

Stupid little windmill of hubbo's hit the ground about 7 hrs. ago, but, that's OK. Ignorant anyway. LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: @Kachinea624

[ Edited ]

I just watched our local news here in Colorado Springs and they reported wind gusts of 97 to 98 mph here. There are downed trees, fences and debris blown everywhere. Some roads remain impassable and there are 1100 reported stranded drivers on the roads throughout the area. Officials are asking other cities for help with providing equipment to rescue those stranded in vehicles and to help get to (18,000) people who are without power in their homes.  Roads may be closed until Friday which will make things difficult to get the needed equipment here. 

eta - "All-time record low pressure in the state of Colorado." That was just reported on the news. wow

Honored Contributor

Yikes! what a beginning of a new yr.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

my lights flickered and I have to reset the clocks and microwave, stove, toaster oven.

I got roofers coming out Thurs to give me quotes have to call the insurance and make a claim on my roof.

called hubbo at work told him to come in front door afraid if he opens the door to the garage it will bow out the big car door. I did that one time and it sucked the door inward !

something about vacumn suction.

watching my love show back at 11 and just when the judge was pronouncing sentence on Nicki Newman dang TV went off  !

1%23scream.gif

@SharkE  Stay safe. Don't worry about Nicki. By the way, she got a 30 year

sentence. Be out of jail around 93 years old. Don't fret, cause soon J.T. will

bust thru doors and all will collapse. Then all ladies will be exonerated and

all will enjoy a release from jail dinner at Newmans ranch. Maybe Nicki will

play the piano after dessert and cofeee.

Honored Contributor

truedat.gif

What I think to, how can U prosecute somebody with no body.

Victor will save all ! LOL

Honored Contributor

Hopefully the winds have calmed down now Sharke?

Hope everyone has a safe and warm night, no power outages!

The wind has been wild this past winter on the east coast!

Trusted Contributor

Geez @SharkE, please take care.  Hopefully, no more damage to be done to your properties.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@SharkE  Hang in there girl!! The weather channel just showed a semi as it was blown over by the wind. Crazy weather.

@SilleeMee  Just showed the blizzard in Colorado Springs on the weather channel. Stay safe.

@OKPrincess   Theyve got I-25 closed North of Santa Fe due to wind blowing semis and RVs over.  It looks like a kids play room out there with those trucks just tossed about.  Still windy here but not bad.  Heard the wind was 104mph at St. Augustin Pass between Las Cruces and Alamagordo, NM.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment