Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Oooof.

Looks like you’re getting it bad for the next couple days.

Hang on!

84A6629B-2A20-4292-931C-FEE5A05F0642.jpeg

Honored Contributor

close up of neighbors pole barn collapsing

DSCN0649.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: @Kachinea624

[ Edited ]

Just cleared off here in East Texas.  Sun is out and blue sky.  Now it may be able to get out of the 50's and up to the forecast of 71º.  Sunny tomorrow too.  Stay safe @SharkE @Kachina624 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

close up of neighbors pole barn collapsing

DSCN0649.JPG

@SharkE .  Oh no! That’s awful!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @Kachina624 

Please stay safe and prayers for all those in the northern part of the State....

This shows you how big a state Texas is because south of you where we are, we never got the big winds---14 MPH here....

I follow a retired and much liked meteorologist on Facebook...he said the high winds and tornadoes and snow storms in the U.S. is just the beginning, the jet stream and some other things are going to make for a wacky, wild, sometimes real severe weather for spring....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Stay safe. Praying for you and your house etc. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm in Colorado Springs and we're in the middle of a blizzard with 75mph  80 mph Smiley Surprisedwinds. All schools, many businesses and offices are closed today. Sounds like a freight train right now just outside my house.

I'd hate to be the mailman right now...omg.

@SilleeMee   Wow, you're really getting slammed.  I hope you have someone to shovel the snow.  Is you electricity okay?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: @Kachinea624

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm in Colorado Springs and we're in the middle of a blizzard with 75mph  80 mph Smiley Surprisedwinds. All schools, many businesses and offices are closed today. Sounds like a freight train right now just outside my house.

I'd hate to be the mailman right now...omg.

@SilleeMee   Wow, you're really getting slammed.  I hope you have someone to shovel the snow.  Is you electricity okay?

@Kachina624 ,

It's the wind! Not much in the way of snow. But it's blowing into large drifts...like right where you don't want them. It's that heavy, wet crusty snow that sticks to everything. I'll be needing an axe, pick and shovel to get rid of it. 

Some people are without power, but not many. Several major traffic lights around town are not working and dumb people are still driving around in this blizzard...getting stuck and expecting help...rrrrright. 

My lights were flickering earlier today, when the wind was at it's worst, and I was worried about losing power. So far it's okay...TG. Blizzard warning goes for another few hours, 'til around 7-8p tonight. But tomorrow will be cold and very windy so I have no idea when I'll be able to get out and clean up the snow and ice. It's a real mess to say the least. But thankfully I have heat and food in my house.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Hang on tight! That storm blew through here last night...didn’t get much sleep due to the howling winds...was wondering what was going to fly off our patio...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE  Hang in there girl!! The weather channel just showed a semi as it was blown over by the wind. Crazy weather.

@SilleeMee  Just showed the blizzard in Colorado Springs on the weather channel. Stay safe.