Respected Contributor

Re: KOHLS SHOULD GIVE QVC SHIPPING TIPS

I have mixed results with KOHL'S shipping.  Usually I receive my order in 5-7 days. (of course multiple items arrive different days)

There have been times that an order has taken up to 2 weeks.

For me, Macy's and Nordstrom have the fastest shipping. Of course Amazon Prime is almost always excellent.

Honored Contributor

Both good places to shop.  But just the size alone made me think apples to oranges.

Honored Contributor

I don't shop much at QVC anymore - at least not for clothing.  I do buy some cosmetics there.  My clothing shopping has transferred mostly to Nordstrom, J. Crew and some Talbots.  Talbots has very slow shipping and charges for it but Nordstrom and J. Crew do not charge me shipping and are fast.  Some lip balms I ordered a week or so ago were still "in process" last time I looked.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've had better luck with Macy's than Kohl's as far as shipping, but both are faster than the Q. I don't buy anything from the Q that I need ASAP,  because that's not going to happen. In most cases anything I order online I can wait to receive. I think the fact that I live in a city with a UPS hub and a few major warehouses, my shipments don't take as long to reach me as perhaps people who live elsewhere. 

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I have mixed results with KOHL'S shipping.  Usually I receive my order in 5-7 days. (of course multiple items arrive different days)

There have been times that an order has taken up to 2 weeks.

For me, Macy's and Nordstrom have the fastest shipping. Of course Amazon Prime is almost always excellent.

Kohls is very hit or miss for me as well.  I either get items super fast or it takes a couple of weeks.

Honored Contributor

I agree with the OP.  I thought QVC built a humongous warehouse recently.  If the product is not ready to ship either from the warehouse or directly from the vendor, it should not be "sold."  I ordered 2 pairs of pants over a week ago.  No idea when they will ship.  Sorry, but this is not a good business practice and if other sellers can ship within a reasonable timeframe, QVC should be able to also.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I didn't know if you order from a Kohl's kiosk you get free shipping. Thanks for that info.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Department stores must have merchandise on hand to display.  QVC doesn't display in a b&M building, however they have the advantage of being able to sell more current, "fresh off the boat" merchandise.  People have complained about stores selling old out-dated goods or seeing nearly bare shelves. 

It's like comparing apples and rutabagas

The same could be said of QVC. I don't particularly consider them a "fresh off the boat" retailer.

Regular Contributor

I think any store could give QVC shipping tips.  Even HSN is much more efficient at shipping.  

Honored Contributor

Ordered online at a Kohls in-store kiosk yesterday evening 7:30p.m.  Just got notice my item shipped, less than 24 hrs later.  👍