Honored Contributor

KN95 Masks in Stock - Ships From US

Just an FYI:

Free shipping, $59.99 for 10 pack. No hassle 30 day return policy.

eVacuumStore dot com

I buy my vacuum cleaner bags from this company and they are very reputable with fast shipping and great customer service.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

Re: KN95 Masks in Stock - Ships From US

@KingstonsMomTY for posting...just wanted to make sure you knew that these are NOT comparable to 3M N95 Respirators. They're basically just 3 layers of heavy fabric.

I don't want to be critical, just wasn't sure if you knew the difference.

TC & Stay Safe!

Honored Contributor

@wenfen 

Thank you for clarifying this for other readers,as I should have, but I assumed they would check them out on the site, which clearly states how they rate.

I knew the difference as I have N95 masks on hand and I certainly did not take your post as critical!

You take care of you and yours as well!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For authentic n95 masks, try canopus

group us dot com.  $19 for 2.  Fast delivery from USA.  Look for promo codes.

ETA  Corrected name

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

For authentic n95 masks, try canopus

group us dot com.  $19 for 2.  Fast delivery from USA.  Look for promo codes.

ETA  Corrected name

Thank you, @coffee drinker .  I checked them out, highly rated, $19 + $4.50 s/h -- not bad.  I hope these are "breathable"!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50  I certainly hope you check for promo codes.  I believe I used a promo code which "paid for" the shipping charges -- if you know what I mean.  As for being able to breathe -- yes, you can breathe, but remember you're wearing a mask.  Not any one mask is comfortable.  I'll look for a code for you and edit this post with just the code.  Nothing else.  Hope it doesn't get deleted.   Don't know if below will work, but try.  If not, check google.

ETA -- CANOPUSDEAL