Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom   I think the only reason she, and the rest of them,  are neck deep in money is the viewing public has a really low bar for what passes as entertainment.

Honored Contributor

Good for Kim!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I feel bad for the children. 

Honored Contributor

They're better off, they will survive.

Honored Contributor

Re: KIM and KANYE DIVORCING

[ Edited ]

@Carol Diane wrote:

@SeaMaiden , it was Kylie who sold her makeup line to Coty and to whoever said that Robert Kardashian loved Khloe as if she was his own, she WAS his own.  She is his and Kris' daughter.

@Carol Diane     Kim also just sold her line to Coty  very recently,...  20% of it for $200 million do a google search on it....

https://www.complex.com/style/2021/01/kim-kardashian-sells-20-percent-of-kkw-beauty-for-200-million-...

Honored Contributor

I just read one article on the split and that is enough.  I hate for the children involved when their parents split but honestly I thought these two would divorce before North was  a 1 year old.  That article at the end stating the K. Family being "Hollywood Royalty" makes me want to gag.  Grace Kelly, Jimmy Stewart,  Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn ect...  that is Hollywood Royalty. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I don't think anyone is surprised by this.  I really don't know why any of them bother marrying; they make terrible choices.

Honored Contributor

While I am not a Kardashian fan, I do feel sorry for Kim and Kanye! I think they truly love each other, and really wanted it to work out. Who knows what really goes on behind closed doors and which stories or rumors are out there for publicity?

I think Kanye has needed help ever since his Mom passed away, he never ever got the help he needed...They have 4 beautiful children, and hopefully they are able to work this out, and if not split amicably. 

Honored Contributor

Kanye has stated that he doesn't like to take medication because it interferes with his creativity.

I think there is a power struggle between Kanye and Kris over who controls Kim.  Kim's loyalties are with Kris because it's always about  money with them.

Honored Contributor

Cant stand them....I am just hoping that this entire family and Kanye would all volunteer for that rocket ship going to Mars...🚀... Why they are even considered newsworthy is amazing....🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”