Honored Contributor

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

So sad for those children.   As if their lives haven't been dysfunctional enough.  

He needs counseling; her family is a train wreck.

Could anyone be surprised???

Kris will probably turn this whole situation into a TV show.  Money seems to be all that motivates them.

Honored Contributor

How many years have they been married?  Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

Their show is cancelled now so this is probably the best time to do it.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

She just sold her Makeup line to Coty for 200 Million....that should cover the lawyer fees

Regular Contributor

They married in 2014.

Trusted Contributor

I am not a fan of the Kardasians. That said, their mother knows how to play the game and she played it well including teaching her daughters the game. If there wasn't an audience for them, they wouldn't have been so successful. Add in that none of them will ever need a man unless they choose to have one in their life. All the children appear to be happy and well loved; that's what matters.

So, no matter what one may think of Kim and Kanye, I hope things are able to go smoothly for the divorce so the children don't have to suffer. I have no doubt they will be protected as much as one can in a world of instant news. Perhaps this was known to them and the reason they chose not to continue the show.

Last, mental illness isn't funny. We don't know what type of life Kim and the children have had to deal with behind closed doors; let's hope they are ALL able to find peace going forward.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

I can't imagine anybody being married to Kanye. He is a total narcissistic nut job. KK looks like Mother Teresa compared to him. 

Respected Contributor

What news is reporting this? I haven't seen anything 

Esteemed Contributor

Any other famous person with a first name that starts with the letter K?

People have been divorcing them for years. They deserve each other. They belong together.