Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,120
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Kanye has stated that he doesn't like to take medication because it interferes with his creativity.

 

I think there is a power struggle between Kanye and Kris over who controls Kim.  Kim's loyalties are with Kris because it's always about  money with them.


 

This (bolded by me) is such a thing!  I've known a few people with bipolar who, like him, were primarily manic.   They feel like the meds drag them down because they become this extreme case of 'idea people', due to the mania that takes them to a place where they are way outside of reality.

 

I've dealt with it and I studied it extensively back then, wherein I learned a great deal.

 

I don't think that Kanye is a bad person if he would get himself mentally normal with taking the meds.   He may be such an extreme case that even the meds don't totally work.  I don't know, but I've seen that in somebody else.

 

I know they are plenty of Kardashian haters here so I know I'm wasting my breath, but Kim is not a bad person either.   Actually, much of the bunch are very good, caring, giving, decent people.  I don't care for Kourtney because she's not a nice person and Kris has some of the same traits as Kourtney, but the rest of them are not bad at all.

 

I don't see how you could keep somebody like what Kanye has become around your kids, though.   I don't think I would want to and he would have to agree to get help and get straightened out before I would want him around my kids.   But guys who reject the help because they truly enjoy the mania will often stay problematic.


 

 

 

 

@chickenbutt 

 

 

I have to agree with you when you say that the artistic, creative people who are bi-polar, don't like taking meds.

 

I am reminded of the late Steve Cash, who made the "Talking Kitty" videos on YouTube, with his cat Sylvester, (who recently passed away).

 

He was also In a band.

 

In one video, Steve told his audience that he was bi-polar, but refused to take medication for it.

 

When he said that, I worried for him.

 

Then last year, the tragic news came that he went in to a room, closed the door, took a gun, and killed himself.

 

 

I fear that Kanye is on the same path.

 

 

I fear that we will hear that he took his own life.😟

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,188
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

@songbird wrote:

They're saying that Kim has hired a high powered divorce attorney Laura Wasser.

 

I wonder if she gets custody of her butt implants?


It's the same lawyer who helped with her divorce from Kris Humphreys. I read that she's going to be a lawyer - except u have to graduate from college in order to become a lawyer. Wonder if she knows that - or perhaps there's a shortcut for Kardashians.

One thing no Kardashian has accomplished - a REAL marriage or a REAL relationship. 

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,291
Registered: ‎05-23-2011

Re: KIM and KANYE DIVORCING

[ Edited ]

@kivah wrote:

@songbird wrote:

They're saying that Kim has hired a high powered divorce attorney Laura Wasser.

 

I wonder if she gets custody of her butt implants?


It's the same lawyer who helped with her divorce from Kris Humphreys. I read that she's going to be a lawyer - except u have to graduate from college in order to become a lawyer. Wonder if she knows that - or perhaps there's a shortcut for Kardashians.

One thing no Kardashian has accomplished - a REAL marriage or a REAL relationship. 

 

@kivah google the laws/rules of California. We've discussed Kim's studying the BAR here on the forums before. Don't feel like repeating it!

 

 


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,907
Registered: ‎11-08-2014

I'm very sorry if they end up breaking up--  it must be a sad and wrenching time for their family.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,433
Registered: ‎03-29-2020

@songbird wrote:

They're saying that Kim has hired a high powered divorce attorney Laura Wasser.

 

I wonder if she gets custody of her butt implants?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Love it! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,433
Registered: ‎03-29-2020

  Actually, much of the bunch are very good, caring, giving, decent people.  I don't care for Kourtney because she's not a nice person and Kris has some of the same traits as Kourtney, but the rest of them are not bad at all.

 

 

oh really! have you met them personally?

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,011
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: KIM and KANYE DIVORCING

[ Edited ]

They will just do what the other rich people in Hidden Hills do. They buy a house in a golf cart away. They co parent in the same gated neighborhood. They all have a house near each other except Kendal who lives in Beverly Hills. Kris really has a good life, kids are in their own houses but still a minute away. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,206
Registered: ‎02-02-2015

@kivah wrote:

@songbird wrote:

They're saying that Kim has hired a high powered divorce attorney Laura Wasser.

 

I wonder if she gets custody of her butt implants?


It's the same lawyer who helped with her divorce from Kris Humphreys. I read that she's going to be a lawyer - except u have to graduate from college in order to become a lawyer. Wonder if she knows that - or perhaps there's a shortcut for Kardashians.

One thing no Kardashian has accomplished - a REAL marriage or a REAL relationship. 

 

 


It’s not at all common, but in CA you can skip law school and do something like an apprenticeship in lieu of the 3 years of law school and then take the bar exam.  She is working one on one with a few lawyers in some firm.  

 

I dont know anyone from CA who has done this.  They all went to law school.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,099
Registered: ‎09-05-2014

The facts are that Kim is not taking some special shortcut.  I applaud her studies and her goal.

 

Lawyer without law school?  Yes, that's possible in California, through the Law Office Study Program (LOSP) administered by the State Bar of California, which allows study in a law office or judge's chambers in lieu of law school.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,214
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Fail ,to see why any one cares.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.