Respected Contributor

I still haven't found solid, irrefutable articles that they're actually going through with a divorce. I googled it but it all seems to be speculation.

I also think this is a publicity stunt to keep them in the news. As if they need it.

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Wsmom   I think the only reason she, and the rest of them,  are neck deep in money is the viewing public has a really low bar for what passes as entertainment.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 , Oh, I agree.  But the point is she was able to grab on to that and work at doing nothing to entertain those people and has made a gazillion dollars.  She may be the original influencer?  Now there are tons of people with zero expertise giving advice on everything and people follow all of their advice and compaines fall all over themselves to send them products so they can say I use X and people will buy it.  I could be totalluy wrong but I think that started with Kim.

Esteemed Contributor

Timing is everything with this family. My guess is she started these proceedings in the summer. But when Kanye went off the meds it would not have looked good for her to have announced a divorce. Fast forward to a new year and apparently the time is right for her to announce this news.

Imo, her momager had this announcement set up from the start. The kids will be well taken care of - Kim probably has plenty of help and she certainly has plenty of money. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom   I'll start by saying I'm old and find this "influencer" thing funny.

Yeah, everyone wanted Farrah or Rachel's hair etc, but acting was their profession, they had a talent. It's the same as the daughter of the actress that just got out of jail. I guess she had some You Tube thing. That's a job? God love the girl but she seemed kind of vapid.

I am so glad my kids are middle aged adults. Truthfully, if my kids looked to be influenced by the Kardashians or others like them I would wonder where I went wrong. lol   

Honored Contributor

Why do these women in this family marry mentally ill men and/or/ men that cheat or men that turn into women? 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Why do these women in this family marry mentally ill men and/or/ men that cheat or men that turn into women? 

Don't get me started on that last one.  I will never believe that Kris didn't know something was off with Bruce.

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

I should know better than to dive into this, but I do have a couple thoughts.

First, I am sorry that they could not keep their marriage alive.  There are the four children (all young) who will suffer from a fractured family.  Nothing to rejoice about on that matter.

Second, I always think that, deep down, Kim is similar to her mother and that Kim, on some level, tries to "emulate" her mom, Kris.  (I placed emulate in quotation marks because this mother has questionable character traits that a daughter would want to emulate.  Nonetheless, I believe Kim tries to recreate her mother's life to some degree.)  I've read many times that Kris rues the day she divorced Robert Kardashian, the father of her first four children (well, at least three of them, but Robert always loved Khloe as his own).

So, will Kim someday regret that she divorced Kanye, I wonder.  Kim better think twice and Kanye really needs to follow his doctor's advice.

@golding76 wrote:

First, I am sorry that they could not keep their marriage alive.  There are the four children (all young) who will suffer from a fractured family.  Nothing to rejoice about on that matter.

Second, I always think that, deep down, Kim is similar to her mother and that Kim, on some level, tries to "emulate" her mom, Kris.  (I placed emulate in quotation marks because this mother has questionable character traits that a daughter would want to emulate.  Nonetheless, I believe Kim tries to recreate her mother's life to some degree.)  I've read many times that Kris rues the day she divorced Robert Kardashian, the father of her first four children (well, at least three of them, but Robert always loved Khloe as his own).

So, will Kim someday regret that she divorced Kanye, I wonder.  Kim better think twice and Kanye really needs to follow his doctor's advice.

@golding76 wrote:

@golding76   I didn't realize Khloe wasn't Roberts!  Who is her father?   Did Kris have an affair ?

Honored Contributor

Re: KIM and KANYE DIVORCING

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She just sold her Makeup line to Coty for 200 Million....that should cover the lawyer fees

@SeaMaiden ,What surprised me was that this morning, GMA said Kanye is still worth more than she is.  Not by much but still.  

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@SeaMaiden , it was Kylie who sold her makeup line to Coty and to whoever said that Robert Kardashian loved Khloe as if she was his own, she WAS his own.  She is his and Kris' daughter.

@Carol Diane , no, KKW Beauty sold 20% to Coty.

As an aside, Kyle Cosmetics is owned by the same parent company as Colourpop Cosmetics (Seed Beauty) and there are big rumors that the lines are identical and just 2 different labels slapped on different packaging.  

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

@golding76   I didn't realize Khloe wasn't Roberts!  Who is her father?   Did Kris have an affair ?

@Kitty Galore It is rumored that Kris had an affair and the Khloe is not Robert's biological daughter, and that she may be OJ Simpson's daughter, or the daughter of her old hairdresser-sorry don't know his name!