Honored Contributor

Re: KIM KARDASHIAN HELD UP AT GUNPOINT

@BlingQueen022 Remember Elizabet Taylor and her jewels? She traveled with tens of thousands worth of jewelry at any given time.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@BlingQueen022 Remember Elizabet Taylor and her jewels? She traveled with tens of thousands worth of jewelry at any given time.

@JaneMarple Yep, I sure do remember Elizabeth Taylor.  She sure did travel with her jewelry.  Jewelry is supposed to be worn.  Does everybody think that these celeberties have to travel with Heidi Daus jewelry?  lol (before anybody throws rocks, yes, I do own some Heidi Daus). 

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

One piece probably cost  that much. She did have a duplicate made of the Krupp diamond ring ,she wore while out and about for safety's sake

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Kanye will have to hire more security to travel with her.

Kim's bodyguard was out with Courtney while she partied, you'd think she would have her own security like Kim, Kendall and Kylie do.

I'll bet that from now on Kim's security will only be an arm's length away or in an adjoining room.

She begged the robbers not to kill her, as she had babies at home. How terrifying that must've been.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3818985/Kim-Kardashian-robbed-gunpoint-two-armed-men-dr...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

She doesn't have security?

@nun ya

Kim's bodyguard was with Courtney, while she partied. I'm surprised Courtney didn't have her own security, instead of needing to use Kim's.

I'll bet that Kanye makes sure that never happens again!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3818985/Kim-Kardashian-robbed-gunpoint-two-armed-men-dr...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Alone in a hotel room with $10 million of jewelry?   She needs to have better protection 

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

It's sad that the thought even crossed my mind but it did: sick publicity stunt. Why? Because their behaviors in the past HAVE shown their character (or their lack there of) and so doubt is the first thing that enters my (and others' ) mind when we hear this.

If I am wrong, I apologize. I hope I am. As well as I hope she will come through this as it's a terrifying thing to experience (happened to my roommate). No one deserves to go through this; no one.

If it comes out that is was planned as a publicity stunt? Disgusting and shame on those who took part in it. 

I'm going to be honest. As soon as I saw the headline my first thought was that this is a publicity stunt.  And then I felt guilty for thinking that.  But I just can't help it. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Kanye will refund the people who were attending his concert since he left the stage to aid in the situation.

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

Alone in a hotel room with $10 million of jewelry?   She needs to have better protection 

Good lesson in what not to do. NO ONE needs $10 million dollars worth of jewels... let alone travel with them.

She is  so out of touch with reality ( the entire family is)... must be why she is a reality show nobody... famous for nothing... has done nothing for society... other than take$$$$. Her entire family are like reality TV vampires... just sucking it up.l

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I wonder if Kanye will refund the people who were attending his concert since he left the stage to aid in the situation.

I'm sure that the concert was insured also, celebrities often have clauses in their contracts for what ifs. Are you worried about your tickets? I'm sure you'll be getting a refund without any hassle.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson