Honored Contributor

Re: KIM KARDASHIAN HELD UP AT GUNPOINT

@sidsmom wrote:

@SahmIam

Just curious....what past behaviors?

Other than what is shown on TV?

Probably her (their, really) constant need for media attention.

Honored Contributor

She is such an airhead. FOOL to bring that with her on a trip...... boxes and boxes of million dollar jewelry? JUST ASKING FOR TROUBLE.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Kim is a millionaire so it makes perfect sense for her to travel with high priced jewelry, it doesn't make sense to someone who isn't in her income bracket. Her jewelry is insured so that isn't the worst part but the trauma of being tied up and robbed will last the rest of her life.

Maybe the trama will teach her to not flaunt her lavish lifestyle so..... 

Honored Contributor

HAS KIM KARDASHIAN BECOME THE LATEST VICTIM OF THE PINK PANTHER GANG? HEIST BEARS ALL THE HALLMARKS OF INFAMOUS FRENCH JEWEL THIEVES

The raid on Kim Kardashian's apartment has echoes of the infamous robberies carried out by the Pink Panther group.

The Pink Panther gang have stolen more than £280 million in jewels from 380 armed robberies between 1999 and 2015.

They got their nickname after a 2003 London robbery when a thief hid a diamond in a pot of beauty cream, similar to the plot of one of the Pink Panther movies about an inept French detective played by English actor Peter Sellers.

In 2014 the leader of the gang Borko Ilincic, a 33-year-old Serbian, was detained by officers from the National Police in the town of Alcala de Henares, just outside Madrid.

The Pink Panthers, believed to be made-up of 200 ex-military personnel, mainly from the Balkan states, have been operating for at least 30 years.

In 1984, three machine gun-toting crooks stormed into the jewellery shop at the Carlton Hotel in Cannes on the Cote d'Azur and cleared its shelves of £39million worth of gems.

Operating from London through to Tokyo, the Panthers' exploits read like a stack of heist-movie scripts, combining the ingenuity of Oceans 11, the ruthlessness of Reservoir Dogs, and the snazzy Riviera locations of Inspector Clouseau's crime capers.

The arch criminals were behind the 2003 raid on Graffs in London's New Bond Street, Britain's biggest successful diamond heist, they drove an Audi through glass doors at a Dubai shopping mall, made off on bicycles from a raid in Tokyo and in St Tropez, made their escape by speedboat as pursuing police cars were stuck in traffic.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3818985/Kim-Kardashian-robbed-gunpoint-two-armed-men-dr... 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Kim is a millionaire so it makes perfect sense for her to travel with high priced jewelry, it doesn't make sense to someone who isn't in her income bracket. Her jewelry is insured so that isn't the worst part but the trauma of being tied up and robbed will last the rest of her life.

@JaneMarple You're absolutely right!  I would have travelled also with that jewelry if I had all her money.  It just makes sense. 

Honored Contributor

Kanye will have to hire more security to travel with her.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

"Flaunt"? I'm no Kim K fan but I don't believe she is any worse than any other celebrity who has a "lavish iifestyle"! 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

She doesn't have security?

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

"Flaunt"? I'm no Kim K fan but I don't believe she is any worse than any other celebrity who has a "lavish iifestyle"! 

@JaneMarple All I can say is I'm just sitting here just shaking my head at these not so intelligent responses, lol

Respected Contributor

If this was not a publicity stunt, then I'm glad she's okay. 

However, why would anyone travel with millions of dollars worth of jewelry. 

I thought celebrities kept it in a vault and had duplicates made for traveling.