Esteemed Contributor
I too think Kim used some sort of weight loss injections. Seems so many public figures lost a lot of weight at the same time, and some did not admit it right away that they used the drugs. I don’t think I would. In a way you are kind of bragging that you can afford that monthly bill when so many can’t. Plus in a way you are telling people who struggle with weight loss that there is no hope in trying to do it on your own. While it is really no one’s business how she did it, I also think it is disingenuous to say you just ate less and exercised more, and that was all it took.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor
The correct way to use weight loss drugs is in combination with behavioral modification re nutrition & an exercise program. The drug should be given short term & replaced by a positive lifestyle; they weren’t meant for long term use.
Esteemed Contributor
@Stray. That may be. But I suspect that some will be on those drugs for a very long time, unless there are severe side effects. I know diet and exercise work for me. I just have to do it.!
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

@Steffdoggy10  Exactly. My thought is she isn't telling the whole story, just some of it. Who knows, maybe the Bell's Palsey is a side effect of this drug.

Valued Contributor
Again STOP with your jealousy!!!
How would you all like it if you worked hard on losing weight and women slamming you and spreading LIES!!!!
Honored Contributor

Who is the one spreading the lies? How would you know if anyone here is jealous? I seriously doubt that anyone is.

I suppose you think people were jealous of Leah when she lost weight and now David since he has lost weight. How ridiculous.

Valued Contributor
Go back and read the post!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulated someone on a accomplishment is respectful, tearing them down is hurtful and jealousy.
A lot of posters are spreading LIES how Kim lost her weight, and they refuse to get the truth from Kim herself on her pod cast or even on a live show.
I never read anyone being so cruel towards David or Leah.
Kim is a beautiful successful Woman who walks by Faith and shares her talent with us. Like her or not, stop spreading FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:
@Stray. That may be. But I suspect that some will be on those drugs for a very long time, unless there are severe side effects. I know diet and exercise work for me. I just have to do it.!

@Puppy Lips - yes, there are medical conditions that will require long term use & they will be appropriately monitored by their health care provider.  But, I know people who are just taking the drug because it's easier & they aren't morbidly obese.  For long term weight loss, the drug may be appropriate combined with a credible weight loss program, like WW & exercise.  Then, the drug withdrawn.  I've struggled with weight my entire life.  I even went for a consult for bariatric surgery years ago & the doctor ( who devised bypass surgery) made me go for counseling & try a legitimate weight loss program ( he suggested WW as most doctors do) & return in one month.   I returned & lost 10 lbs; he declined my surgery & Im glad he did.  

The drug is new & side effects are not known yet but I know after I lost weight & got to my goal, I developed gall bladder disease & stones & they are finding the same with the drugs & even more severe consequences.  There should be strict guidelines & enforcement.  Of course, it's a lifesaver for many people in jeopardy but maybe those who need it most, may not be able to afford it....there's that. 

Trusted Contributor

I saw Kim a couple of nights ago, and I thought she didn't look well - Not bashing, just my opinion. Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor
Kim looks wonderful to me and she always has been a beautiful woman. She did mention she made positive changes in her lifestyle. If she took meds. To help her, it’s between her doctor & her.