Honored Contributor

Re: KHLOE KARDASHIAN LOST 35 POUNDS

I've read her weight loss has a lot to do with her drug habit, namely coke and Adderall. (one of the more popular diets in Hollywood)

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I've read her weight loss has a lot to do with her drug habit, namely coke and Adderall. (one of the more popular diets in Hollywood)

you don't end up with a body like that doing coke and adderall.  you are looking at a healthy girl in these pictures.

Regular Contributor

I fault Ryan Seacrest for contaminating the airways with this mindless entertainment.  Not sure if he created the new series about Khloe's stepfather, but I wish he would use his talents for more educational venues.

Esteemed Contributor

What else does she have to do but go to the gym and get her nails done

Esteemed Contributor

She would look thinner if she stopped wearing dresses that look like nightgowns.

Respected Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

you don't end up with a body like that doing coke and adderall.  you are looking at a healthy girl in these pictures.

I do not think she looks all that healthy in this picture.  Isn't she one of the celebrities who is promoting the waist whittler thing?

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@ladyroxanne wrote:

I do not think she looks all that healthy in this picture.  Isn't she one of the celebrities who is promoting the waist whittler thing?

she looks healthy in this picture......curves and all. she looks fantastic!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are both entitled to our opinions.

When I google her weight loss, there are articles and pictures from her 2011 weight loss as well as her 2014 weight loss.  She spends a lot of time losing, then apparently gaining, weight.

Honored Contributor

They're all starting to look identical!  Kinda stepkardashianfords..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

All from her brain?