Respected Contributor

Re: KHLOE KARDASHIAN LOST 35 POUNDS

Khloe looks awesome! I always thought she was the pretty one in the family.redhead, if you are sick of the kardashians perhaps you should skip the thread....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Khloe looks awesome! I always thought she was the pretty one in the family.redhead, if you are sick of the kardashians perhaps you should skip the thread....

I personally don't think she looks better than she had originally, though. I think she looks like a yet another fashion and image victim now.

She was (is?) perhaps the most attractive of the Kardashian sisters in many ways. But part of that was that she had a much more natural appearance than the others. Now she's just another one gone down the superficial shell of a person Rabbit Hole into glaring artificiality which is never all that attractive really.

Respected Contributor

She works out like crazy. When you work out on a stair climber it will build up the backside like crazy, plus she had a big booty to begin with, combined with diet and intense workouts she has sculpted her body. She looks fantastic!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I surely wish everyone would stop posting things about this family.

Sick to pieces of them all.

They are not stars, celebrities or anything. They are uncouth in so many ways and selfish with their money.

In the dictionary all of their pictures are under "self-indulgent".

But then, who am I to judge ? 

I think your opinion is welcome on a forum. It's not telling anyone off....It's your thoughts on a topic.  That said, Khloe does look very fit.💪

Respected Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

I swear, as women we are our own worst enemies.

Find a post about a guy who lost 35lbs, would ya? Please? For equality sake.

Then let's critique HIS butt.

Elvis Duran, popular radio personality in NYC.  Had bariatric surgery last Dec & has lost 105 lbs.  Featured on Nightline tonight.

Trusted Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@keithsmom65 wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

@keithsmom65 wrote:

They are not stars, celebrities or anything. They are uncouth and selfish with their money.

This is the second time tonight I've seen you tell off other posters for what they are talking about.  You are not the moderator.

Neither are you ! Should I break out the tired out comments about "freedom of speech" here ?

BTW, this is my opinion. I'm not

"telling off" others here. If I were , if would be much more specific than this.

Why are you judging my comments and how many times I've posted, etc.?????

Yawn.

I'm not telling people off for their interests, you are.  Doing that seems to be your only interest.

Well Noel Seven, I'm so sorry you are so grumpy with me today.I have an idea ! Don't read 

anything else I post from now on and your feathers won't get ruffled.

TGIF ya'll !! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

@keithsmom65 wrote:

They are not stars, celebrities or anything. They are uncouth in so many ways and selfish with their money.

I think your opinion is welcome on a forum. It's not telling anyone off....It's your thoughts on a topic.  That said, Khloe does look very fit.💪

Well thank you very much birkinbaby ! I thought we were free to express our opinion here, and that is all I was doing and I stated that !

I did neglect, however, to state that I do think Kloe looks lovely with her new weight loss. Good for her! It's never easy and that is a good amount of weight loss.

Blessingsd and happy Friday ! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I think she's classless and disgraceful
Honored Contributor

I have never ONCE watched their show, or followed this group of ladies.  What I find out about them I read on these boards. I just tune most stuff out.  But I admit it, when I see something about them on these boards I read the news, LOL!  I did not know she lost 35 pounds.  I think she looks beautiful!  She has a fabulous shape, and a beautiful face.  Is she the one with all the kids, or do I have the wrong lady, lol!

Honored Contributor

I think she was the one who was on Royal Pains with her sister, I can't remember which one.  I don't know who is who, except for Kim.  When she was on Royal Pains the season before last she didn't seem heavy.