Esteemed Contributor

Re: KHLOE KARDASHIAN LOST 35 POUNDS

She could still stand to loose a few more pounds - the way Hollywood likes to see females.  Probably had lip-suction or the new light treatment that rids folks of fat.  Can't imagine she would hold back on her indulging.  She's an eater. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

She had fat removed from some part of her body - and implanted in her butt......This family will do anything for attention. This doesn't happen by exercising every day. I also wish they would GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Her arms look toned.... nice muscle definition, and her legs are muscular. She looks healthy and fit. I watch the the show and I have to say, she is not the worst of those Kardashians.She was raised by that momager/pimp Kris and considering that, I think she turned out the best after Kendall and Rob. I'm not saying she is not spoiled, vulgar mouthed, and  talentless. I think she is ;but she just grew up with a mom who was not a good example and pushed her to do anything for fame and $$$.  This has nothing to do with her being fit and heAlthy. Those two things can both be true.  She certainly could use a stylist , which she clearly can afford. That dress is not good.

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

What else does she have to do but go to the gym and get her nails done

and laugh all the way to the bank

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of this family but I will say good for her.

Respected Contributor

Good for her on the weight loss but naturally she has to ruin the look with that tacky bottom on the dress. Not attractive at all. She could look chic and sexy, but nope, KarTRASHian!!