Respected Contributor

Novelty or not, I don’t want my home smelling like fried chicken. Maybe they should alert poo-pourri there is a new scent sensation...

Valued Contributor

I'd get creative, and use them to burn the next town witch. That way, all the neighbors could enjoy!

Honored Contributor

ON the other hand, imagine a big crowd in your house for a buffet.  You are putting out ham, cheese, snacks and such and so forth.  No real smells here.

People come in the door and smell fried chicken, they eat the suff you opened up and put out, not cooking a thing, and they get that warm cozy feeling of fresh fried chicken.

They tell others, my friend had the most wonderful buffet for us the other day. . . LOL!!!!!  Now don't you think that's a good thing?  LOL!!!!

Respected Contributor

For $18.99, I'm supposed to want to make my house smell like cheap, overspiced fried chicken? This would have my vegan relatives dialing 1-800-IT-STINKS before their coats were off.

Honored Contributor

I smell marketing stunt. Smells like chicken. This is the same gambit as the Hidden Valley Ranch makeup collection from a few years ago. Designed to get on Good Morning America to get free brand advertising.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

This is just wrong!

Esteemed Contributor

Let me think about it...NO!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Image result for cat meme stupid

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Image result for grumpy cat no

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh