Valued Contributor

Re: KFC DITCHES SLOGAN -COVID

When they have their commercials will they have a pause as in "insert our saying here." Whether it is said or not people will be saying it in their head I guess. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@red&curly wrote:
Picturing people licking themselves ANYWHERE at the moment bothers me!LOL

Thank goodness humans aren't as flexible as cats!

7b01bd2a8a3689062af10f3f33c5d41e.jpg

@Anonymous032819 

The Golden Girls Revisited | Golden girls quotes, Golden girls humor, Golden  girls

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I've secretly never been very crazy about that slogan, to begin with. 

But, I do like KFC, no matter what (slogan, etc.).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  Thinking about it, right now.......'I don't think I've ever' licked my fingers when/after eating chicken or any other food.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

KFC, really?  Why in the world this environment would have you stop a decades long slogan escapes me. I know many common sense challenged adults, but I can't see stopping your slogan making a whiff of a difference when it comes to the essence of your slogan.

Yet another casualty, albeit maybe temporary, to this ***** virus. For me, if I ate any type of meat or fowl, to not know where my own fingers have been?  Some may see this as a "great move", I see it as move to placate a certain segment, which I will leave unnamed.

hckynut 🏒

@hckynut   I forsee a date in the near future when there will be no such thing as a history exam because there will be no history.  

The world will be new and shiny and perfect and unicorns and hello kitty will rule in peace and prosperity for all.  Under a rainbow.  

Super Contributor

It's a conspiracy against lickers, I tell ya, @Porcelain 

You seem to be an expert in this area also.  HUM ? ? ?

Esteemed Contributor

As George Carlin said about dogs' and cats' licking flexibility, "If I could do that, I'd never go out."