Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Kevin Spacey's latest video shows a glimpse into his warped twisted perverted mind. Make no mistake! He is a sexual predator. His career is over. For that I'm thankful. Most sexual perps are narcissistic to the extreme. Kevin Spacey is this type of perverted overblown egomaniac. 

John Walsh long ago explained sexual predators cannot be rehabilitated and trusted back in society. Bravo! Seeing Bill Cosby and such monsters brought to justice, and reputations ruined by their own devious behavior. 

Pray for the victims. 

Edited: Animals for Monsters. 

@Sweet_Serenity

Please stick with calling him a monster, Animals are NOT sexual predators.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe

Exactly the reason why I edited my comment. 

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I always thought KS was a weirdo, you can be weird and be a good actor. If indeed he molested a 14 year old boy, he needs to be punished. The 18 year old men should be able to defend themselves against unwanted sexual advances. If not, it's just sad that our young men are not more prepared to defend themselves from the ugliness of life.

Victim blaming is never appropriate. 

So, I'm assuming you think that people that are raped are just not prepared to defend themselves? Ridiculous and thoughtless

Honored Contributor

Re: KEVIN SPACEY TRIAL

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Drythe

Exactly the reason why I edited my comment. 

@Sweet_Serenity

Sorry, I misunderstood.  

Looked as though you were saying remove monster and replace it with animal.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Kevin Spacey is and always will be a sexual predator. He showed no remorse in his creepy narcissistic video. Kevin Spacey was playing himself in many roles.

He is a very very sick sadistic person. Imo needs to be removed from society.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie

In most states, 18 is not underage.   

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Yes, I know that.

i already admitted that I mixed this victim up with his previous 14 year old victim.

Honored Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

Well, first I will say that I was a fan of Kevin Spacey, as an actor of course, since I know nothing about him as a human being.  But I loved his acting, and a few interviews I saw with  him made him look like a funny person, he told amusing anecdotes.  He also was supposedly a good friend of Judi Densch, and she seems like a nice enough woman.

So, when all the negative stuff came out about him, I was disappointed.  I try to keep an open mind about this kind of thing, and apparently from what others who knew him chimed in with,he is kind of a weird character in ways.

@blueroses47 - Like you, I used to be a huge fan - until all of this. I think I've seen most of his work. His performances in  L.A. Confidential and The Usual Suspects really drew me in. And I even liked him in Beyond the Sea
I too thought he seemed funny and nice during interviews.  We never really know. 
I thought it was confusing last night at the Golden Globes when Bohemian Rhapsody won a lot of awards, but there was one key person who wasn't there - the director Bryan Singer who has also been accused of this. Should be interesting come Oscar time!