Honored Contributor

@esmerelda

You questioned me. When all you needed to do was say what you wanted. Without asking me to confirm opportunist or money seeking individuals.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I will defend anyone who is labeled based on gossip. Where's the proof? Why wasn't he charged? We are, or should be, presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. As to Spacey, I don't like or dislike him. What I dislike are opportunists and those who spread salacious vile rumors.

Huh??  he was charged with a felony. That's why there is going to be a trial.  The court will decide to find him innocent or guilty.

We, along with you will have to wait for the verdict.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: KEVIN SPACEY TRIAL

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@esmerelda

You questioned me. When all you needed to do was say what you wanted. Without asking me to confirm opportunist or money seeking individuals.

@Sweet_Serenity Ah...As I suspected, you haven’t really been reading the words of what I’ve posted. In none of my posts is there a question to you or anyone.

This isn’t the first time something like this has happened…where someone who has been addressed feels attacked in some way.   When the person who has addressed them was actually agreeing with them.  I think in the future the best thing to do is just not address anyone. 

When I think about who you are, maybe a previous nic, I’m shouldn’t be surprised.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda

Confirmed in your own words your intentions. Incorrect assuming again. 

Do not feel attacked or threatened. Indeed, My questions had merit. 

Honored Contributor

Re: KEVIN SPACEY TRIAL

[ Edited ]

@Carmie I was speaking to the past rumors that had been posted. I probably should have quoted that post. I'm well aware of this latest incident for which he's been charged. 

Honored Contributor
Where there is smoke there is fire and in the case of Kevin Spacey, there is a huge forest fire. There is a massive long history of predatory behavior reported by far too many people for nothing to be there. Why no charges before now? I’m amazed that someone even has to ask that question.

That video he posted online was beyond creepy. In character? Ewww.
Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

The young man was 18 but told Spacey he was 23. Either way, not underage. Why would he lie about his age if he didn't want to prolong the encounter? We also don't know what this man said to Spacey, did he indicate an interest in something more? He lied about his age, what else is he lying about?

I read he lied about his age because the encounter was in a bar and alcohol was involved.

How about he iied about his age because he is a liar. . . involved already in something illegal.

Valued Contributor

good grief ~ I do recall all these same types of posts when Cosby was first accused. 

Didn't matter to some of you even when at least 60 women came forward. 

They were ALL liars. 

ugh. 

yep, makes sense. This might be the one place on the internet where people are attempting to defend Spacey. 

Honored Contributor

I always thought KS was a weirdo, you can be weird and be a good actor. If indeed he molested a 14 year old boy, he needs to be punished. The 18 year old men should be able to defend themselves against unwanted sexual advances. If not, it's just sad that our young men are not more prepared to defend themselves from the ugliness of life.

Honored Contributor

As far as I know Heather Unruh doesn't need money. I believe she is pretty well off, has a house on Nantucket. That's an extremely expensive place. Don't think she would put her son through this for money. She's married and I would guess her husband has money too. The case is in criminal court so unless there is a civil suit at some point and Spacey loses or pays her son off, there won't be any monetary gain.

Her son sent texts and Snapchats to his girlfriend about it and Spacey's lawyers are trying to get them. I don't know what happened that night but I do believe that Spacey is a predator.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"