Esteemed Contributor

KEEP IT LIGHT TONIGHT

[ Edited ]

21.   I am Sweet, Lovable, Kind, Shy, Innocent... Oh for heaven's sake, stop Laughing.

22.   I love rumors.  I always find out amazing things about myself I never knew.

23.   I'm not arguing.  I'm simply Explaining I'm Right.

24.   Don't give me your Attitude unless you want mine!!

25.   Yes, I do smile a little when Karma pays a  visit to someone who desperately deserves it.

26.   Today I got my happy pills and my ticked off pills mixed up and I think I took one of each.  So now I'm ticked off but Happy about it.

27.   Never laugh at your wife's choices.  You are one of them...

28.   If you don't like where you are, MOVE, YOU ARE NOT A TREE.

29.   My mouth is not a bakery, I don't sugar coat anything...If you ask my opinion, I am going to tell the truth.  Not what you want to hear?  Deal with it.

30.   Whoever is in charge of making sure I don't do stupid stuff is FIRED.

31.   The best thing about me...I'm a limited edition.  There are no other copies.  Bet you're thinking thank the good lord.

32.   Do you remember the time when we couldn't wait to grow up?  HMMMM...  What the heck were we thinking??

33.   Staying quiet doesn't mean I have nothing to say, it means I don't think you're ready to hear my thoughts.

34.   Some people suck the nice right out of you.

35.   A good mood is like a balloon...one little pinch is all it takes to ruin it.

36.   The only exercise some people get is running their mouth, jumping to conclusions and pushing their luck.

37.   This too shall pass.  It might pass like a kidney stone, but it will pass.

38.   If each day is a gift...can we get a refund on the lousy ones?

39.   Don't rush me.  I'm still deciding whether to be productive today or not.

40.   People are so ungrateful.  No one ever thanks me for having the patience not to kill them.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I can't stop laughing at #26.

#21 & #31 are great..

Have a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 😂 This hilarious collection started off with a BANG! Number 21 had me in stitches, while several others unleashed .giggles too!! Whewwww. That was a really good laugh!!!😂😂 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

I like all of them!

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles   I always enjoy reading your comments, you have this unique way of explaining yourself.  You are so real and so full of life and you make me smile.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Thank you.😊 Reading your post warmed my heart.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

My favorites: 

28.   If you don't like where you are, MOVE, YOU ARE NOT A TREE.

32.   Do you remember the time when we couldn't wait to grow up?  HMMMM...  What the heck were we thinking??

37.   This too shall pass.  It might pass like a kidney stone, but it will pass.