Honored Contributor

Kind-of more important things to worry about right now than a kazoo commercial. JMO

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

FB has several commercials like this...to attract people to the groups.  "I wanna Rock" with Chris Rock and Sylvester Stallone is one.  The kazoo group is one.  There are a couple more that I can't remember. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

The commercial caught my eye the first time I saw it.  Now, it's annoying.

Respected Contributor

Re: KAZOO commercial

[ Edited ]

Absolutely HATE it.  Along with the GEICO, Allstate and Liberty Mutual commercials.  Turn All of them off.

Honored Contributor

I can't stand the commercial!  It's annoying and disrespectful! 

So it's considered "cool" to disrupt a class?  Why?  Isn't there another way FB can show people about the many groups they have?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That Kazoo commercial---

34sc8.jfif

It's both annoying and shows disrespect for the teacher and fellow students....what an example Facebook is showing...it's NOT cute nor funny!!!  Says a lot about Facebook as a company....Woman Frustrated  I know a lot of people that have canceled their Facebook accounts for privacy and other issues, so Facebook must be hurting to be putting out ads...and not very good ones....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I hate that commercial as well.  Who comes up w/this stuff?

On the plus side there is a new Chantix turkey commercial Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

;I think it is attempting to appeal to a certain age group....that group does not include me.

@phoenixbrd 

If thats what they are trying to do...its giving millenials a bad name....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The worst commercial.  Just terrible.  I hate it.  Ridiculous.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: KAZOO commercial

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I hate that commercial as well.  Who comes up w/this stuff?

On the plus side there is a new Chantix turkey commercial Cat Tongue

@jellyBEAN 

Everyone seems to like the Chantix turkey Smiley Happy ....I also like the E-Trade "Luxury Dogs" commerical....dogs on yachts, dogs getting massages at spas, dogs in fancy restaurants....