QVC Customer Care

Re: KANYE WEST - PRESIDENT ?????

This post has been removed by QVC, inappropriate

Respected Contributor

You know, I'm starting to think that Kayne really does have a serious mental health problem and it's sad that no one seems to be worried about it. Of course we don't know what goes on in private, but not much of their life is private so it seems like they all think he's normal. Schizophrenia often manifests in the early 20's, about the time he started to meltdown. 

Respected Contributor

i don't take him seriously for a second.  he wants his name out there and will do anything to have that.  now, if he is serious, then bwaaaaaaaa!

Trusted Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

You know, I'm starting to think that Kayne really does have a serious mental health problem and it's sad that no one seems to be worried about it. Of course we don't know what goes on in private, but not much of their life is private so it seems like they all think he's normal. Schizophrenia often manifests in the early 20's, about the time he started to meltdown. 

Well he sure married into the perfect family. Everyone in the  Kardashion a Clan has some sort of mental illness. I feel sorry for the children and the DNA they will inherit.

Trusted Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I guess this is what this country has come to now.  No one is accountable so why not?

So, so very true.

Esteemed Contributor

youtube-cat-401x300.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

What a joke!

He is, and so is his wife.

Respected Contributor

i just saw him make the announcement on the vma's and i definitely think he was being facetious and making fun of other famous people running for that same office.  not to be taken seriously.

Esteemed Contributor

I will worry about that when it happens.... if it happens.[?]

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i just saw him make the announcement on the vma's and i definitely think he was being facetious and making fun of other famous people running for that same office.  not to be taken seriously.

ITA and he got just what he set out to get, publicity. He created a buzz about himself. Remember, he is learning how to do that from the experts.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines