Esteemed Contributor

K-Mart Commercial During the Holidays

I was prompted to start this thred after having read the one about the Cadillac commercial.

In the weeks leading up the Christmas, I had the TV on a lot, as I was doing lots of sewing, crocheting, one knitting piece and baking. The first time I saw the K-Mart commerical I couldn't believe what I was viewing: young very pregnant looking females doing the bum-p and grin-d. Could not believe they were showing this at all hours.

Though I haven't been in a K-Mart for some years, I know now that I will NEVER go into a K-Mart again. That piece was dis**gusting and did not portray women in a positive light, which is so needed in this era.

Respected Contributor

Re: K-Mart Commercial During the Holidays

I thought it was a cute commercial.............and I believe it was a Joe Boxer commercial.................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

K-Mart is definitely getting out of their box when it comes to commercials.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was cute too. I don't even consider that even close to a bump or grind. It was a cute dance. I can't imagine choosing not to go to a store over something of little significance. Sounds like you don't really shop there anyway so you aren't missing much I guess. I haven't been in KMart in years. They just tore down the Kmart that was closest to my house. Their parking lot has been empty for the past couple of years.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I thought it was cute too.

I'm not really a k mart shopper though.

Super Contributor

On 1/3/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I thought it was cute too. I don't even consider that even close to a bump or grind. It was a cute dance. I can't imagine choosing not to go to a store over something of little significance. Sounds like you don't really shop there anyway so you aren't missing much I guess. I haven't been in KMart in years. They just tore down the Kmart that was closest to my house. Their parking lot has been empty for the past couple of years.

I guess pregnant women are supposed to just stay hidden at home.

Honored Contributor

Didn't we discuss this to death about a month ago?

Super Contributor

""Shipped my pants"" was better a few years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/3/2015 Plaid Pants said:
On 1/3/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I guess pregnant women are supposed to just stay hidden at home.

Not at all, for heaven's sake. My personal opinion is that those gyrations belong in a men's club, not on TV for kids to see.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/3/2015 sidsmom said:

Didn't we discuss this to death about a month ago?

If there was one relevant to this commercial, I missed it and apologize. It can stop here.