Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

This happens all the time to lots of young men. Frankly, lucky to have it only be a picture. On several occasions I've had the misfortune of seeing young men with ridiculous pants have their pants fall down around their ankles right in front of me. One was while I worked at a summer camp in the 1990s. He was walking down from the gun range with a rifle and it wasn't safe for him to set the rifle down, he didn't think to ask me if I could hold it for him (I was the supervising counselor at the time), and he couldn't keep his saggy pants on. I stopped the whole group and took the gun from him so he could pull his pants up and then I carried the gun in so that he could hold his pants up the rest of the way back.

Another time it was on a public bus and some college student was trying to get the money for the bus while also carrying a book bag and a skateboard and his pants fell around his ankles.

And the last time it was some kid walking down the street and his pants just fell right down and he had to stop and pull them up right in the middle of the sidewalk.

I thought after the first kid had it happen in the 90s that SURELY such a stupid trend would die quickly, but here we are nearly 25 years later and Justin Bieber's got his butt hanging out in front of a crowd. 

Kids are dumb.

My secret indulgence is watching those "cops pursuing stupid criminals" videos on cable.  Once, they had the helicopter view of the suspect trying to run away, but he kept tripping on his baggy pants so of course he did not get far.  Duh

Respected Contributor

Yuck....

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@VCamp2748 wrote:

???  How can we tell by that photo who it is???

Here's another pic. 

justin-bieber-skateboarding-nyc-spl-lead.jpg

oh he wants us all to see his tattoo, Eh he's still not cool lol Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

His facial expression looks rather sad and lost and lonely.  I think that is really the way he is feeling today.  Underneath all of that bravado of the past few years I find it hard to believe that he won't be able to get back to that happy, kind young man that he started out as.  I hope this is just a stage he is going through.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Justin Bieber

[ Edited ]

@Smaug wrote:

I guess belts are missing from his wardrobe. 

Justin Bieber, More Butt Than Man, Skateboards Poorly In Midtown...

9215bieb.jpg

The guy all the way to the right in the white (and blue?) shirt, does he have a skate board too? 

Am I seeing things?

And do we really know this is Justin Bieber?  It really could be Miley Cyrus.

Regular Contributor

I remember watching him perform live on QVC when he had just "made it."   Funny how notoriety goes to one's head (or do I dare say .... 'crack').

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

What's happening with his shirt

Well, you see, he has to have it half off so everyone can see all the ink he's festooned himself with... Each to their own, but I find that far more unfortunate than the butt...  Though yea, the too loose pants thing really has grown very, very stale. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Yes these young people really need to pull their pants up! Sick of seeing this look...lol.

Anyway, as far as Justin, I am SO glad to see he is getting his life in order and I hope he stays on track now. I think he is talented! He was discovered on You Tube by Usher etc so no auto tune needed. (Yes even though Im older I like lots of music and I like his music). I saw him on Ellen a few times and it seems he realizes his mistakes and is trying to make amends.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

What's happening with his shirt

Well, you see, he has to have it half off so everyone can see all the ink he's festooned himself with... Each to their own, but I find that far more unfortunate than the butt...  Though yea, the too loose pants thing really has grown very, very stale. 

When he was on Letterman he promised Dave that he would not ink himself up so much that he looked like "the sixteenth chapel".  I presume he didn't know what the Sistene Chapel is.

Respected Contributor

What a fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rDzqpUt_F4

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."