Honored Contributor

Re: Justin Bieber/Hailey Baldwin ARE Already Married

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

He is a has been Teen Idol.  Will end up like Donnie Osmond. Really, who cares what he does. No real talent... maybe when he is 60 something he will end up like Donnie with his own has been show  or tour. 

Donny is still married to the same girl so he has been doing something right since the 70's and Puppy Love.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

He is a has been Teen Idol.  Will end up like Donnie Osmond. Really, who cares what he does. No real talent... maybe when he is 60 something he will end up like Donnie with his own has been show  or tour. 

I always considered Donnie Osmond with talent and didn't think he turned out that bad....

@San Antonio Gal   Never said he turned out "bad".  But even he admits it was hard to come back to reality and real life after his  teen idol image was done with. Donnie is not known for talent. He is just an OK entertainer  living off his name.   Both Bieber and Osmond are FORGETTABLE.

Honored Contributor

I have fond memories when I was a little girl playing Donnie Osmond records.  I don't find him forgettable @SeaMaiden, IMO.  But that's what makes the world go round - we all have different feelings and opinions....

QVC Customer Care