Honored Contributor

Just when you think you've heard it all...

you haven't...

Just read news about a fight club for elderly dementia patients at the Danby House (assisted living facility) in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article236192538.html

You just can't make this stuff up... 

Respected Contributor

Re: Just when you think you've heard it all...

[ Edited ]

Disgusting and I hope everyone in that town and neighboring towns remember their names and refuse to hire them or serve them at all local establishments or have any dealings with them at all.....what is wrong with them, they are disgusting.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Sad to say I saw this yesterday.

Breaks my heart.

If you have loved ones in any type of care you should remain vigilant, which includes showing up at random times ...

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely sickening!!!!  Those in charge at that facility belong in jail for abusing those who aren't able to think for themselves.

The morals in this country are at an all-time low and it doesn't appear that anyone is willing to correct this behavior.

Honored Contributor

Horrible.  

Honored Contributor

Not only sickening but incredibly stupid as well.  Did they not think that by posting this on social media they wouldn't get caught???!!!  

Honored Contributor

I hope the people who put this together will be arrested, tried, imprisoned and have a horrible hereafter.

Esteemed Contributor

This breaks my heart. I wish I had not peeked😥. They got off much too lightly. Our most vulnerable citizens deserve BETTER than this!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone involved in this horrible abuse deserves to go to jail,period!!

Honored Contributor

So cruel and sad.How could they do this to people who are incapable of caring for themselves or getting any help.