Super Contributor

Just when you have heard everything...

Good Friday car sales...Yup sales pitch on my phone for a local car dealer.Just say no...Please...

Respected Contributor

Re: Just when you have heard everything...

@Tweety68 wrote:

Good Friday car sales...Yup sales pitch on my phone for a local car dealer.Just say no...Please...

LOL if they are offering at least $3,000 or more below MSRP...I may be interested! 

Honored Contributor

I know what you mean. The car dealership I bought my car from keeps mailing us a card saying they have someone that wants to buy my car. LOL!!! I'm sure they just want us to buy another new car. Mine has less than 13,000 miles on it so not like I will be buying one anytime soon.

Honored Contributor

The dealership that we bought our two newer cars from keeps sending me a letter saying they desperately need cars like mine and want to buy it from me.

Only problem?  I traded the one they want in to them, when I bought my new one!  Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Our last 2 Jeeps were purchased on Good Friday (2015 mine & 2017 DH). Not because of phone calls, but we did get good deals.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@Tweety68  The salesman at the dealership where I bought my car from keeps sending me goofy videos of himself promoting their deals!  The videos are really really cheesey.  😟 🧀

Super Contributor

maybe a what would Jesus drive sale? Tacky car salesman ! What happened to a good deal and good service!

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68 wrote:

maybe a what would Jesus drive sale? Tacky car salesman ! What happened to a good deal and good service!

@Tweety68, I'm confused. How do you know about their deals or service just through a phone call? I thought you were objecting to their connecting a sale with Good Friday.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3,I think its odd to advertise a sale based on a religious holiday.It would have better have been a sale saying they have good service and warrenties instead of  pushing on a holiday that is a subdued one not like christmas or newyear.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 ,sorry having posting problem.Was trying to say ,Good Friday is a solem holiday not like Christmas with Santa and such.  Odd sales pitch.Should be spring sale.