Respected Contributor

Just when I thought shipping was improving

I have several QVC packages that have been shipped but are moving very slowly, it's taking days for them to move from one state to another. I think they are traveling to each state in the union before they finally get to the midwest !  I received a email from QVC about delays and from USPS informed delivery regarding delays. HSN packages usually move quickly but it's taken 3 days for my package to move from the initial site to UPS and that's been several days after I placed my order.  My daughter ordered a tablet from Amazon and it has been lost and they are telling her the next arrival date would be Jan 6th !  That was a Christmas present. She was persistant and got a supervisor on the phone and her order will be delivered by Sunday.  I know it's been a crazy year so good luck to everyone in getting all of your packages on time.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just when I thought shipping was improving

i've been waiting for a qvc package since 11/8....wasn't stated it was advanced order when i ordered it.....placed an order with a new website....nuts.com....it arrived in 2 days....ordered an item from zappos.com....received it 3 days later.....

Esteemed Contributor

They are swamped.........according to lady who delivered my UPS packages last week.  Driving her own vehicle and actually running back to her car.

And Amazon van is making deliveries here at the same time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have had no issue with packages working through the system or being delivered from anywhere other than QVC.  

I placed 2 Black Friday orders last Friday from 2 different retailers and I've received both of them.  I ordered something on Cyber Monday and it is going to be delivered tomorrow.  I placed an order yesterday afternoon from someplace and rec'd a notification that it has shipped and tracking shows Tuesday delivery.  I placed an order this morning from Walgreens that has already shipped.

OTOH, I placed an order with QVC Saturday and it just shipped today.  It's just for me so I'm fine with that but it will be interesting to see how long it takes for me to receive it.

Honored Contributor

Did everyone see all those FedEx packages dumped in a ravine in Alabama?  They figure the guy dumped packages at least six times.

And now they've found another dump of FedEx packages about 70 miles away from the first one.  Who knows what else he (or others) have done to the packages they're being paid to deliver?

I don't care what his excuse is:  he needs to be prosecuted.

Esteemed Contributor

I got my last orders from QVC a week ago.  Bought very little and stopped ordering by Nov 10.  It takes to long to process and get into delivery process.  

HSN on the other hand got my TSV orders  to me within 5 to 7 days from order date.  

Honored Contributor

I realistically don't expect zippy service from any shipper during the month of December.  Just doesn't happen unless the merchant has a special arrangement like Amazon does. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment